CAN I DO IT HELP IF YOU CAN

nancy A.
on 8/20/03 12:31 pm - Chauncey, WV
Hello i am 10 weeks out with a loss of 48 1/2pds. and i would love to see 200pds. by sept.16,2003 can i do it ????what should i do can anyone help me out here i have been eating more protein and drinking more tea,water,and working-out and i am riding my bike i sure hope i can do it please any one have a ans. for me if you can help i would love it i wanted to thank i can do it so here i go i started today to get this weight loss going helppppppppppppppppp. god bless you all and thanks for the ans. nancy
Michele S.
on 8/21/03 11:26 am - Alum Bridge, WV
Hi Nancy! I'm not sure of your weight right now? How many pounds do you have to go before you get to 200? It sounds as if you are doing everything that you are supposed to be doing. If you would like, you could send me an email and I would be more than happy to give you an answer (or try hard, anyway). I am 4 weeks out with a 29 lb loss, from 257 lbs to 228 lbs. I am hoping to lose at least 65 lbs by November, I don't know if that is possible....but if I keep up with the exercising, eating right and drinking all my liquids I'll have a good start. I guess we really shouldn't put time limits on ourselves, this weight didn't jump on us in a day or two....and it will take awhile to get it off. I can't complain about the way that I feel already. I have so much more energy, and I don't want to sit at home anymore. Take care Nancy, and if you have any questions give me a hollar. Michele Davisson [email protected]
Joe W.
on 9/2/03 12:19 pm - Dry Branch, Wv
Hi Nancy, Yes it can be done .It is the hardest decision to make but once you do it you will NEVER be sorry.I had the surgery on April 16th at 487 lbs ,I am now at 323 lbs.I have both hips bad and all i can do is ride my bike but do not get discoureged,If you have any problems Dr Stikler is always there.It gets easier as you go, but just remember,you didnt get fat overnite and you wont get discoureged if I had to crawl back i would do it again. So hang in there and good luck. Joe White
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 1998 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4703 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6306 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5632 views