Gillette

dridlen
on 2/26/08 4:02 am - gillette, WY
I just got approval and am having surgery March 17. Anyone else from Gillette or close to? It has been a long, long road. Dottie
Jennifer M.
on 2/27/08 1:49 am - Casper, WY

Sorry, I am in Casper but I wanted to say congrats on your approval. Best of luck to you on your journey.

dridlen
on 2/27/08 1:54 am - gillette, WY
Thanks! I go to Casper for my Dr appointments and will go there for fills. I am having my surgery in Cheyenne. My Dr is Dr Parnell. Where did you get your surgery done and who was your Dr.?  Dottie
Jennifer M.
on 2/27/08 7:37 am - Casper, WY
I had a LAP-RYN in Jackson Hole with Dr. Balliro. He splits his time between Jackson and his practice in Florida. Shoot me an e-amail at [email protected] if you are going to be in town and need support or a friend. We have support group meetings at the hospital every 2nd & 4th Tuesday if you are ever in town on those days.

vbee
on 2/29/08 12:54 am - Cody, WY
Dottie!  Congrats on your surgery!  I'll be thinking about you!  I'm 18 months out, had my surgery in Riverton with Dr. Dennis Lewis!  Absolutely fantastic guy and Donna Post is an RN that directs the Weight Loss Surgery of Wyoming group!  Just a big huge family!  I'm starting a support group here in Cody, we start with our first meeting on March 13th, so we'll all send you ((hugs)) and hoorays! as you begin your journey!  Best of luck to you!
Vera B
Cody, WY
LAPRNY 7/31/06 
dridlen
on 2/29/08 1:07 am - gillette, WY
Thanks you guys, I am starting to get kind of nervous about the surgery and the maintenance that comes afterward. THank God for this board and the support it offers. Did you both have the LapBand?  Hugs, Dottie
vbee
on 2/29/08 1:14 am - Cody, WY
I have had gastric bypass!  RNY...laproscopic!
Vera B
Cody, WY
LAPRNY 7/31/06 
brenmatt65
on 3/6/08 9:47 pm - Powell, WY
Hi V! Could you remind me again what time and where the meeting on March 13th is at?  I'm planning to attend and want to be there on time, lol. Thank you. Brenda
vbee
on 3/10/08 12:29 am - Cody, WY
Hi Brenda!!!  Happy Monday...the meeting is this Thursday, March 13th at 6:30 pm, at the Boys and Girls Club.  If you come in from Powell on Big Horn Ave, you make a right at the turn to go to Belfry by the Red Eagle and Crystal Cove apartments, then a very quick right on 16th between the apartments and Red Eagle, WHEW!  You'll see the club on the right behind the apartments and lights on!  We'll be watching for you!  See you then!
Vera B
Cody, WY
LAPRNY 7/31/06 
Jennifer M.
on 2/29/08 3:35 am - Casper, WY
I had the same as Vera, 5 years out in June.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Wyoming!!
wyo_sarah · 3 replies · 5113 views
Little Bites
pinklowrider · 0 replies · 5710 views
February 20, 2013
pinklowrider · 2 replies · 6260 views
Good Morning Wyoming
pinklowrider · 0 replies · 5637 views