Where is everyone?

WyominGirl
on 3/28/08 11:33 am
We were doing so good the last week or so..... where did everyone go? Share your favorite clear liquid....LOL I'm so over SF Jello and popsicles!

Jamie in Wyoming

Teresa W.
on 3/30/08 11:04 am - Green River, WY
I am staying in where it is warm!   It is winter here again with cold wind and snow all day.  I am so looking forward to spring!

Teresa
5'8", 357 (Start)/214!!!!!(Current)/ 180? (Goal)  
 A 143 pound change!!

WyominGirl
on 3/30/08 1:25 pm
I know what you mean! I was in Billings Friday and Lowes and Home Depot didn't help my spring fever any!

Jamie in Wyoming

brenmatt65
on 3/30/08 1:31 pm - Powell, WY
I remember the clear liquids phase very well.  When I could no longer take the sweet clear liquids (sf koolaid, crystal light, sf jello, popsicles, etc) I switched to broths.  The last day of my clear liquid diet my husband and I had gone to Olive Garden to purchase gift cards for my brother and his wife and my sister and her husband for keeping and feeding our sons for us while we had to be away that week.....since we were there and my husband needed to eat something I suggested he just eat there since we were already there.  The waiter asked if he could get anything for me.  I explained that I'd just had gastric bypass surgery and could only have clear liquids.....he brought me strained broth to their minestrone soup....OMGGGGGG I thought I'd died and gone to Heaven!  It was the best thing I'd ever eaten to that point in life!  I thoroughly enjoyed the couple ounces I got to eat. I know this hasn't been much help, but I'd try broths or strained broth-based soups.  It's a very nice change from the sweet stuff for sure. God bless you Jamie and let me know how you're doing ok? Brenda
frankielarkey
on 4/9/08 6:51 am - Riverton, WY

Hello Jamie, I'm new here. Sorry, I've been bouncing around in here getting familiar with things. I just got the financing I needed for my surgery, which I'm going to have in South Denver. It's all about cutting costs. Anyhow, nice to see Wyomingites

WyominGirl
on 4/9/08 7:42 am
Congrats! That is wonderful!!!! Do you have a date yet?

Jamie in Wyoming

frankielarkey
on 4/10/08 2:18 am - Riverton, WY
Yes I do lol. Since I am self pay, I don't have to jump through all the insurance hoops. I don't have to do the psych eval, I don't have to wait and wait for approval. I have my consultation with Dr. Chae and his staff the 18th, my nutrition appointment with Dr. Chae's dietician the 20th and my surgery is supposed to be set for the 28th!! I'm soooo excited!! Now I need to get hooked up with the Riverton WLS support group. I want to make sure I NEVER look like this again!!! Thanks for listening Jamie, Frankie
vbee
on 4/10/08 8:55 am - Cody, WY
Frankie! You are awesome and good luck with your surgery...you are gonna love the support group in Riverton!  Let me know if I can help in any way!  Vbee :)
Vera B
Cody, WY
LAPRNY 7/31/06 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Wyoming!!
wyo_sarah · 3 replies · 5113 views
Little Bites
pinklowrider · 0 replies · 5709 views
February 20, 2013
pinklowrider · 2 replies · 6259 views
Good Morning Wyoming