First appointment scheduled!

4hmomwyo
on 3/6/09 2:27 am - Laramie, WY
Well, I've gone from thinking about surgery to taking the next step.  I've got an appointment with the nurse in Ft. Collins on April 13th at Northern Colorado Surgical.  I'm excited and nervous too!  Wish me luck!
Laura
knh771
on 3/16/09 6:40 am - WY
Congrats on taking another step closer to surgery!  This surgery is the best thing I've ever done for myself.  I only wish I had done it sooner.  Keep us updated!
There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. - Unknown

298/272/162/1??
highest/surgery/current/
goal

Jennifer M.
on 3/16/09 6:46 am - Casper, WY
Congrats on making your appt! Don't forget to keep a notebook with all of your questions between now and then so you don't miss anything that is on your mind. Good Luck, April 13th will be here before you know it!
4hmomwyo
on 3/31/09 1:40 am - Laramie, WY
My MIL is scheduled for the same nurses appt!  Now we can really go through this together!
4hmomwyo
on 4/14/09 2:40 am - Laramie, WY
Appointment done!  MIL is scheduled with the surgeon next week and I'm calling to set up my appointment during my lunch break.  It was really good, but the best part was having my husband go with us and sit in on it.  We had a great discussion of what this would entail for our lives and how we can make it work and then I came home and talked to my dds about habits we all need to change.  I think just that step is huge--we have named the elephant in the room!
Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Wyoming!!
wyo_sarah · 3 replies · 5113 views
Little Bites
pinklowrider · 0 replies · 5709 views
February 20, 2013
pinklowrider · 2 replies · 6258 views
Good Morning Wyoming
pinklowrider · 0 replies · 5636 views