Patients of Dr. Quaid/Dr. Holloway

4hmomwyo
on 4/28/09 4:13 am - Laramie, WY
Okay,  so I've done the paperwork with two surgeons near me.  Dr. Quaid from Northern Colorado Surgical Associates in Ft. Collins Colorado and Dr. Holloway from Western Surgical Group in Scottsbluff Nebraska.

I would like to hear from members who have had lapband surgery with one of these doctors so I can get a little more "hands on" experiences to help me chose who to have surgery with.  I've read through the reviews online, but I particularly want to talk to people about their experiences.

Thank you in advance!
Laura

P.S.  Don't worry, you won't be making up my mind for me, I just need more info!
LadyLala8312
on 5/26/09 10:26 am - Cheyenne, WY
I know you want to hear from lap-band receivers and i am bypass but i thought i would tell you about Dr. Holloway. I had my surgery on the 5Th of May and i couldn't say anything negative about him or any of his staff. They are wonderful they listen and are willing to answer any questions you could have. Dr. Holloway made it easy to feel excited and ready for the surgery, he also wants to be hands on if there are any problems after you go home. He very professional with a great ability to make you feel comfortable and safe.

I hope this helps.

Sheila
dridlen
on 6/9/09 12:24 am - gillette, WY
 Can't offer any info on either Dr as I had my surgery in Cheyenne. I just wanted to wish you good luck!

Dottie R. 
Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader
236 (highest)/228 (at surgery)/136.8(currently)

soon2Bfine
on 6/20/09 3:25 am
Have you checked out either of the two awesome surgeons that are even closer to your area?  Dr's Richard Fermelia and Whitney Parnell are right here in Cheyenne and I've not heard of anyone here that hasn't been extremely happy with them. 
             "Without change, there'd be no butterflies."

Starting Weight:   308      Surgery Day:  295      Current Weight:  248
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Wyoming!!
wyo_sarah · 3 replies · 5116 views
Little Bites
pinklowrider · 0 replies · 5710 views
February 20, 2013
pinklowrider · 2 replies · 6260 views
Good Morning Wyoming
pinklowrider · 0 replies · 5638 views