Monday!

dridlen
on 6/29/09 12:13 am - gillette, WY
 Happy Monday! What are your plans for the week?

I am off to the gym in about 2 hours and then I have to take lunch to my hubby. Then I suppose it is house cle.aning time. Yuck. Other than that it will be a quiet day.

Dottie R. 
Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader
236 (highest)/228 (at surgery)/136.8(currently)

soon2Bfine
on 6/29/09 11:03 am
Work every day but Friday this week, but I have no plans for the 4th.  Kinda sucks sometimes to be alone, but I won't have to worry about the temptation of overeating at a cookout.  At least I can see the fireworks from my yard.  I bought my plane ticket to go home to MT for the month of August.  I can't wait.  I haven't seen my son since Christmas.  My goal for the month of July (but I'm taking it a week at a time) is to get in all my workouts without slacking off.  I want to try to get as many pounds as i can off before I go home to see my family.
             "Without change, there'd be no butterflies."

Starting Weight:   308      Surgery Day:  295      Current Weight:  248
dridlen
on 6/29/09 10:48 pm - gillette, WY
 I am probably not doing anything for July 4th either. I think we can see the fireworks from our yard too. That is cool you are going to MT to see your son. How old is he? I have three sons, two of which live here in Gillette and one is in Hot Springs SD. They are 30, 28 and 24. Wow that sounds so old. Maybe we could meet up sometime in cheyenne. 

Dottie R. 
Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader
236 (highest)/228 (at surgery)/136.8(currently)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Wyoming!!
wyo_sarah · 3 replies · 5115 views
Little Bites
pinklowrider · 0 replies · 5710 views
February 20, 2013
pinklowrider · 2 replies · 6260 views
Good Morning Wyoming
pinklowrider · 0 replies · 5638 views