Casper or Bar Nunn area????

Sharon M.
on 10/12/10 7:32 am - Bar Nunn, WY

Is there anyone on here from Casper or Bar Nunn?   My husband and I just moved to Bar Nunn from Sheridan this past summer.  I would love to meet someone nearby who has had weight loss surgery.  I had my RNY surgery in Riverton on the 24th of October 2008, so I am almost 2 years out.   I had lost 111 pounds, but lately I have started to gain!   Yikes!   I've gained back almost 20 pounds and I'm scared to death I will keep gaining!  I could sure use a walking buddy or someone willing to be penpals.

Also, why aren't there any more recent posts on the Wyoming section here?  Is there WLS site that people go to for support and information?

Sharon M.

codesmom
on 1/21/11 8:37 am - WY
I live in Casper.
WyoGirl
on 4/20/11 7:58 am - Casper, WY
Hello. Im from Casper. I have lived her for 18 years. I am 2 year post op this month. I have lost 150 pounds and maintaining.
Sharon M.
on 1/26/11 10:10 am - Bar Nunn, WY
HI there!   So how are you doing with your weight loss?  At one time I was down 111 pounds, but I've gained 19 back and trying to get these off!!!!   I know my biggest problem is that I have started to eat sweets, lots and lots of sweets, mostley chocolate.    I'm also getting in a bad habit of having a big glass of wine almost every night.     I'm using the excuse that it helps me relax after a hectic day at work, but I best be finding another way to relax!!

Where do you work in Casper?   Also, do you attend any support group meetings?  I had my surgery in Riverton, but I've only been back there for one follow-up appt.  They have support group meetings once a month, but I haven't attended one yet.  

Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Wyoming!!
wyo_sarah · 3 replies · 5111 views
Little Bites
pinklowrider · 0 replies · 5706 views
February 20, 2013
pinklowrider · 2 replies · 6249 views
Good Morning Wyoming
pinklowrider · 0 replies · 5629 views