Sheridan November Meeting

pinklowrider
on 11/5/12 6:44 pm - Sheridan, WY

Wanted to let everyone know that you were greatly missed if you were not at our meeting last night.  We had a cozy little group of 4 and we all shared a little bit of ourselves—the trials and tribulations of WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY in general and how it affects the upcoming holiday season of EATING at family celebrations.  I had some nice handouts—and will be happy to share with anyone who sends me a note requesting them.  I recently discovered—as I prepared to make more copies—that the “handbook” I created for each of our members is SERIOUSLY “out-dated” already, so I am in the process of updating everything and I will be printing/creating NEW books for each member that comes to future meetings.  I should have them ready to distribute at the December meeting.  And last but not least (LOL):  At the December meeting, I am requesting a little “trick or treat”  --- I want everyone to either bring a Holiday treat to share:  either something edible AND/OR your favorite holiday story/memory—it can be funny or heartwarming, whichever BEST memory you would like to share.  I haven’t exactly decided on “my program” for the next meeting, but I’m sure it will involve Holiday eating and stress.  I will announce it within the next couple weeks.  Again, if you were not present last night----you were missed and I hope and pray to see you at our next meeting.  We have so much to be grateful for as we head into the WINTER HOLIDAY SEASON with the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday.

Gina Stephens

Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Wyoming!!
wyo_sarah · 3 replies · 5113 views
Little Bites
pinklowrider · 0 replies · 5709 views
February 20, 2013
pinklowrider · 2 replies · 6258 views
Good Morning Wyoming
pinklowrider · 0 replies · 5637 views