Surgery Booked ~ does a happy dance ~

spurrell1964
on 9/6/13 3:53 pm - Turner Valley, Canada

Hello to All, 

I wanted to thank those that wrote back to me with their own stories from heading south to Mx. for surgery. Since  I last posted  I booked my surgery for Nov 7th ~ does a happy happy dance ~ lol I feel such an overwhelming relief that it makes me quite emotional at times.. Beside being morbidly obese, I have to have my right hip replaced. Walking sitting sleeping breathing is all done in pain.That being said , No Doctor in his right mind would willing operate on some one like myself with a BMI of 52. So , that being said once I lose even half the weight I will be able to then have the surgery. It will be a year wait anyway for the surgery. . ~ shaking head ~ Canadians politician crow that we have this amazing care system. Well perhaps THEY do ,  but the rest of us have to wait years for surgeries that determine our quality of life !! It makes me mad to be honest !!    Okay, theres my rant ~ smiles ~

I always enjoying reading everyone's post, Have a great weekend and talk soon

Lori  

novascotiadawn
on 9/7/13 11:47 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Well wishes for the time of surgery and beyond!!! 

Hugs

Donna

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

spurrell1964
on 9/7/13 4:27 pm - Turner Valley, Canada

Hello Donna , 

OMG. . what a journey you have had !! Thank you for your kind words. I am excited as I said in my earlier post. So please, tell me how things are for you now. 

From your profile pic you look lovely and happy.

Please keep in touch, any words that you can share with myself and others inspires us all.

Talk soon

Lori

spurrell1964
on 9/14/13 8:35 am - Turner Valley, Canada

Hey Donna , 

For some reason I can't remember where to send you a private message. I wanted to invite you to email me at [email protected] if your interested in getting together with myself and 2 other ladies from the site here for a "meet & greet" coffee some evening this coming week.

smiley 

If there are any other Calgarians and locals that would like to meet please feel free to email me and then we can hopefully decide on what night next week.

Have a great weekend 

Lori

Metamorphosis1
on 9/8/13 4:18 am

Best Wishes to you!  :)

Keep us all posted on how things go for you.  IT will be here before you know it!

Most Active