HI I am Karen

Karen T.
on 3/16/06 7:34 pm - Fort Meade, MD
Hi everyone!! I am newer to the boards here. I am the wife of Jay, AF for 13 years. I was a Army brat too. I am having WLS (Lap RNY) April 11 in London England. We are stationed at RAF Croughton, UK (here Nov 2002) and due to return to the US Nov of this year. My husband has been deployed to Iraq since Oct 2005 and due to return mid May. I can't wait!! I have 2 kids, Shelby 10 next week and Zachary 4. We have a Sheltie, Buscuit 3 yrs old. Well that is me..NICE TO MET U! Hope to be able to chat alot with your ladies and gents. Karen
jenzstory
on 3/20/06 8:44 pm - Brandon, FL
Hi Karen! I am Jennifer, have been looking at this site for a long time but have just started meeting people. We are AF stationed at MacDill AFB in Tampa Fl. My husband has gone over to the Iraq area a few times now (we are in a flying sq) so I know how excited you must be to have him almost home!!! I am scheduled to have my surgery on 18 April. Hope to talk to you again soon! Jennifer
Karen T.
on 3/21/06 6:30 pm - Fort Meade, MD
Hi Jennifer nice to met you. Congrats on your surgrey date as well. I will let you know how mine goes, of course I am sure it will be fine! It is never easy when we (AF wives) are left to deal with things on our own. I feel this is something I am doing for myself anyways but it will be nice to have my husband home for support! THanks for the replay and talk soon!!
RJOLLY1967
on 5/29/06 1:32 am - KY
hi just checking old messages hope the surgery went ok .hope you are feeling great now good luck BECKY
Karen T.
on 8/28/06 7:19 am - Fort Meade, MD
HI Becky nice to met you. I am doing great thanks for asking. You are doing well..that is great! We are so busy here PCSing soon, so much to do. Good luck on your journey! Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Married during AIT?
airberg2b · 0 replies · 590 views
little rock AFB PCM
elromine · 1 replies · 369 views
hi
RJOLLY1967 · 2 replies · 393 views