Come Join My Party!

iluvamystery89
on 4/17/11 5:03 am - n/a, AL
Reposting, because there are only a couple of days left! Party closes April 20th!

I am hosting an online, Thirty-One Gifts catalog party! Please take a few moments to look over the catalog at www.thirtyonegifts.com, then go to www.mycutebags.com and click on the "My Events" link at the bottom right hand side of the main page and then select "Shop Now" in the line with my name, Donya McCoy (please don't shop through the catalog link-the www.thirtyonegifts.com-it won't count toward my party). No home party to attend, just make your wish list and submit your order! Even if you’re out-of-town, or out-of-state, Thirty-One will ship directly to you for an additional $4.00! Oh, and don’t forget the April customer special: spend $31.00 and get the All-In-One Organizer tote for ½ price ($9.00)!  In case you're unfamiliar with Thirty-One Gifts, it is a faith-based company, founded in 2003, that celebrates and encourages women. It is based upon Proverbs 31, which describes a virtuous woman who works hard for her family, and states that she should be honored and praised for her efforts.

Not only does Thirty-One have cute purses and bags, make sure to check out the tote bags and organizers-they make GREAT end-of-the-year teacher gifts, diaper bags, toy bins, sports equipment bags, craft organizers, beach and vacation bags-you can even use them as a mobile office! Don't forget Mother's Day and graduation, bridal & baby shower gifts! Check out my photos on Facebook for an album with some examples of how others use their Thirty-One bags. If you’re local and want to see a catalog or check out some Thirty-One items in person, just let me know!
Donya :)
iluvamystery89
on 4/17/11 10:21 am, edited 4/17/11 10:27 am - n/a, AL
c'mon ladies, you know you wanna look at the pretty catalog ;)
i'm working hard for a goal with my Thirty-One party, and only have a couple days left to meet it! I promise you, if you place an order, you won't be sorry.

check out my GORGEOUS new purse! you can get one for $29.00, and $6.00 for embroidery (optional).

www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php

how about this large utility tote-it holds 565 plastic Easter eggs! imagine all the uses you could come up with for this awesome bag! 

www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php

need a unique bridal shower gift? how about this square utility tote?

need a roomy, durable bag for those long days at the kids'/grandkids' competitions and tournaments? the organizing utility tote fits the bill! it also makes a great diaper bag or mobile office!

LOTS more great purses and bags in the Thirty-One catalog! come take a peek!
Most Active