7 years and a WOW moment!! WOO HOO!!

Randall Culpepper
on 8/9/11 4:32 am - Guntersville, AL
 Well, Sunday was my 7th year mark.  Been a long 7 years and so much has happened.  Seems like I am the drama king with something going on EVERY year!!  

Home from Dr. Ear infection and temp. Laying around with drops in my ears. Never had an ear infection before. I'm going to be fine though!! This too shall pass. I've weathered worse storms and HE has always been there! ALWAYS!!

On a good note, I have lost 11 pounds in ONE MONTH!!  THIS IS GREAT!!!  Now, 18 more to go!!

I CAN DO THIS!!  YOU CAN TOO!!

For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Kim S.
on 8/9/11 6:43 am - Helena, AL
Happy 7!  Those ear infections can be "fun" to deal with.  Take it easy and get well soon.  Congrats on the loss!

Kim

Randall Culpepper
on 8/9/11 7:26 am - Guntersville, AL
 Thanks Kim!!  Have a great evening!

(deactivated member)
on 8/9/11 8:01 am
 That's great! How is your daughter doing? 
Randall Culpepper
on 8/10/11 1:56 am - Guntersville, AL
 Thanks Noel.  Allison is doing great.  Ready to be a senior this year.  I'm not ready for her to be though.  LOL  My baby is growing up too fast.  Well, she's already grown.   Thanks for asking about her.  Have a great day.  

Elle Felts
on 8/13/11 11:26 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
On August 9, 2011 at 11:32 AM Pacific Time, Randall Culpepper wrote:
 Well, Sunday was my 7th year mark.  Been a long 7 years and so much has happened.  Seems like I am the drama king with something going on EVERY year!!  

Home from Dr. Ear infection and temp. Laying around with drops in my ears. Never had an ear infection before. I'm going to be fine though!! This too shall pass. I've weathered worse storms and HE has always been there! ALWAYS!!

On a good note, I have lost 11 pounds in ONE MONTH!!  THIS IS GREAT!!!  Now, 18 more to go!!

I CAN DO THIS!!  YOU CAN TOO!!

Congrats Randy.  I am sorry you are not feeling well.  I am praying you and your family.  Wishing Allison the best for her senior year.  God bless you and be with you always.  I know He will.

Sincerely in Christ our Lord and Savior,

Elle

Lisa A.
on 9/1/11 4:16 am
I knew we had surgery around the same time. I was 7 years August 31st! I have gained a little but still try to keep it under control. It sure does get harder every year for me. Congrats on 7 years. Take care Randall.

Glitter Text Generator

Most Active