howdy

Miss Mary
on 10/31/11 12:24 pm - Huntsville, AL
I'm going to tell ya'll a secret about me. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE BALD HEADED MEN. Some people don't realize that just because a man has lost all his fuzz doesn't mean he not still a peach.

But did you know that if a man is bald on top he is a thinking man
If he's bald in back he's a sexy man
If he's bald all over he just thinks he's sexy.

God Bless.
(deactivated member)
on 10/31/11 3:34 pm - Midland City, AL
 Miss Mary, you can make me laugh just by saying HOWDY.  Where in the world have you been?
Miss Mary
on 10/31/11 8:41 pm - Huntsville, AL
Working, working working. I work seven days a week. I've been substitute bus driving a lot. Doing football games at night and volleyball and cross country events. Now fixing to start on the basketball season.I'mdriving all this week and next week on a regular route. Still staying with Mrs. C. Shes been living with me since Nov 27 when her house blew away with us in it. Her daughter has got her a new house built but Nell isn't quite ready to move in yet. I let her decide things at her own speed. But that does mean I haven't had a day off work since the April 27 tornado either. I'm counting the days to the cruise in February. I think it would not hurt me to sit and relax for a few days. I had gall bladder surgery in September doing well except for some nausia that just keeps hanging on and won't let go. Except for that I'm doing wonderful. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
(deactivated member)
on 10/31/11 11:27 pm - Midland City, AL
 Christmas dinner.  December 10 at 5PM Logans Roadhouse off 280 in Birmingham.  Come on down, up, over--- whichever way you have to get there
Most Active