Dr. Bryan Freeman (Anniston)

dlecia05
on 6/3/13 10:57 pm - Sylacauga, AL

I miss him and his staff. Anybody know what happen and where he has gone? I went to another doctor once after Dr. Freeman left and didn't have the same comfort and ease.  I have questions about maybe band removal (it's been very successful but my band is flipped and I was going to talk to Dr. Freeman about fixing it or other options before he closed). Any info would be helpful because I wonder about him and his staff a lot. Loved them all!!

Pre-admission testing: 261
First goal: 185
Second goal: 180
Third goal:  178

Louise A.
on 6/5/13 4:04 am - Anniston, AL

Dr.  Freeman is having some health problems at this time and on the advice of his doctor he is taking retirement for a period of time.     We all are praying and hoping that when he gets better and gets his health better he will be able to return.   I know just how you feel about seeing another doctor.    He is one of a kind and others that I have seen just do not compare. 

dlecia05
on 6/5/13 7:39 am - Sylacauga, AL

Thank you so much Louise for replying. I had always wondered and glad to know now. I hope that he gets well and is able to practice again. You are soooo right that he is one of a kind and no one else compares. I have only went to one doctor for an appt since and I just couldn't get past how I was treated there. It was okay but nothing in comparison to Dr. Freeman, Tim B, and the staff. I miss all of them. If you ever hear that he's practicing again I would definitely love to know!

Thanks Louise!

Louise A.
on 6/5/13 12:08 pm - Anniston, AL

If you need some help with your band there is another doctor here in Anniston who does bands.  Dr. George Crawford and he should be able to help you.  Give him a call.

dlecia05
on 6/6/13 9:40 am - Sylacauga, AL

Thanks again!

Curtis123
on 9/15/14 10:46 am

Do you know how I can get my medical records from Dr. Freeman? I need to find another doctor to do my injections. Dr. Freeman did my lap-band procedure and I live in Columbus,Ga. Thank you!

Louise A.
on 9/15/14 1:04 pm - Anniston, AL

Curtis your records is over at RMC hospital.  You can get your new doctor to send a request over or if your in this area stop in and sign a release.  Make sure you tell them that you want your whole chart not just specific pages.  Stress the whole chart.  

Curtis123
on 9/16/14 12:02 am

Thank u sooo  much

senia36203
on 2/20/14 8:03 am - Oxford, AL

I know how you feel. I miss him too. I heard he was sick but I hope he gets better soon.

Senia36203

dlecia05
on 2/20/14 8:10 am - Sylacauga, AL

Awww... I hope it's nothing serious. If you hear even the slightest news about him or his staff, please let me know. I haven't even been to see anybody else, with the exception of one visit with another doctor in the same area but I guess I need to find someone closer to my area and work route.  Keep us posted here. I don't know about anyone else but I appreciate you taking the time out to post!

Most Active