constant gas pains

Johnna1
on 3/23/11 5:53 am - Rosedale, IN
Thought I would get some input from the crowd on an issue I am having. I will be 3 yrs out this summer and have never really had that bad "Gas" issue that I have heard about until this past year. Sometimes the gas pains are so bad they double me over. I did get off the track with eating and haven't been eating like I should so, I have changed that majorly and have dropped a few pounds lately but, the gas just continues. I have a pain in my left side/back that almost reminds me of kidney stones (which I have had before) but it doesn't get worse. I know I need to make an appt with my doc and haven't seen her in over a year but, I am not working and actually don't even have medical insurance right now so, I can't go yet.  Thought I would get some input on anyone else who is suffering from gas pains.
Thank you much all for listening!!
Be Well  : )  
Johnna                

Lady Lithia
on 3/23/11 6:00 am
Do you have your gallbladder? My GB pains were much like the gas pains from surgery

Also, I found that simple carbs = gas that could kill canaries in flight.

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

Johnna1
on 3/23/11 6:16 am - Rosedale, IN
Had my gallbladder out years ago. I know its gas cause I feel it as it bubbles through my body. LOL to the killing canaries!! My family may testify to that HAHA its the pain that is most bothersome to me and my husband is getting worried that I could have some kind of a kink in the hose (intestines) ya know.
Thanks for you input!!
Be Well  : )  
Johnna                

H.A.L.A B.
on 3/23/11 6:35 am, edited 3/23/11 6:35 am
if I eat food that Ia m not suppose to... I get gas for a few days after... So changing diet only work after I have been very consistent with it for a week or so...
And slip and I am back into the "gas pains".
I have to eliminate a lot of foods. The gas (smell) and the pain (worse than smell... IMO) are not worth the trouble.

IMO
Make sure you have good BM daily - soft and comfortable..
Make sure you take good probiotics - daily..
some fat is great (lubricants)
and things eventually should go back to normal...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active