i need help please

kmarshall
on 3/28/11 5:18 am, edited 3/28/11 5:19 am - middletown, RI
i am over 2 years out from gastric bypass surgery i have lost 150 lbs. but never reached goal i since have gained a good 20lbs......NOT GOOD.......any suggestions on a good diet that i could do....i have gotten back into all my old bad habits including junk food its really hard......how does the 5 day pouch test work.....any motivation and help at this point would be greatly appreciated........
nomoresugar
on 3/28/11 5:24 am
just go back to basics, protein first, don't drink while eating, stay away from carbs.  HONESTLY tracking all your intake will help you get real about what you are eating.

good luck.  You can get back on track!
Lilitu
on 3/28/11 5:55 am - Bay Area , CA

Hi K.

I agree with nomoresugar. Start tracking your food. I like Fit Day http://www.fitday.com/ . 

Sounds like you know what's going on, and you're right it IS really hard. As for some great diet there really isn't  one or none of us would have needed wls. I beleive a 'diet' should be your daily food plan. Plan what and when you're going to eat, for me this helps stop the snacking, and stay with healthier foods.  Of course occassionally the unplanned meal out, or special treat never hurts, and honestly I find them so much more enjoyable when they are occassional.

How far are you from goal? 

Just when the Catipillar thought the world was over

....She became a Butterfly   

300+ /260140 Current BMI 22.4 /No Longer a #, just were my body is Happy
                                 Highest Weightat surgery/ current /Goal

Cynthia Snyder
on 3/28/11 10:41 am - Butler, IN
I agree with what everyone has already shared with you...I also use fitday.com and I love it! Remember, if you fail to plan...you plan to fail. Planning out my meals really helps....having food all ready and just having to heat and eat!!! It really helps me! By the way...you have done wonderfully in loosing the 150#. Remember this is all LIFE LESSONS...don't let the 20 pounds becme a mountain in front of your eyes...you CAN lose it...you did before...this time though plan on it being a little slower but LEARN from it and it wil turn out to be a BLESSING! God bless you in your journey!
Cindy
kmarshall
on 3/29/11 12:50 pm - middletown, RI
thank you all for all the support i am really trying.....i am about 60lbs from goal and i intend to get there one way or another thanks again.......
Most Active