WETEO's - Whatcha' Eating Today Everyone

Hi Everyone -
Rainy day in the Northeast .... however, I will take that over SNOW!  Hit the gym and did combo elliptical/weights and then just made the Trader Joe's Mahi Mahi .... it is okay.  I think I overcooked it. 

I haven't had chips in about three weeks and decided to treat myself to them at lunch.  But, I did share it with a few of my co-workers so that I wouldn't eat the entire dish which would set me back around 450 calories.  They are so good and were well worth the 300 calories! 

CALORIES CARBS FAT PROTEIN MORE NUTRIENTS

Breakfast:

Make this meals foods a grouping copy this meal to another day
Egg white, 3 serving 51 1 0 15 Remove
Goat Cheese, Soft, 1 oz 76 0 6 5 Remove
Spinach, cooked, 0.75 cup 31 5 0 4 Remove
Peppers, sweet, red, fresh, 0.25 cup, chopped 10 2 0 0 Remove
Red Ripe Tomatoes, 0.25 cup cherry tomatoes 8 2 0 0 Remove
Louis Rich Turkey Smoked Sausage, 0.75 serving 68 1 4 6 Remove
Dunkin Donuts Blueberry Coffe, 20 oz 140 4 12 2 Remove
Breakfast TOTALS: 384 15 23 33  

Lunch:

Lean Pockets Ham & Cheddar, 1 serving 270 39 8 11 Remove
Lunch TOTALS: 270 39 8 11  

Dinner:

Trader Joe Mahi Mahi Seasoned Filet, 4.5 oz 130 2 5 21 Remove
Green Beans (snap), 1 cup 34 8 0 2 Remove
Dinner TOTALS: 164 10 5 23  

Snack:

Bread, rye, 1 slice 83 15 1 3 Remove
Potato Chips, 2 oz 304 30 20 4 Remove
PB2 (Powerdered Peanut Butter), 2 tbsp 45 5 2 5 Remove
Snack TOTALS: 432 50 22 12  

Click To Add/Edit Extra Meals

CALORIES CARBS FAT PROTEIN  
Totals: 1,249 115 58 79

Nancy
"Learn from Yesterday.  Live for Today.  Hope for Tomorrow" - Albet Einstein

akastrawberry24
on 4/12/11 9:29 am
Here are my eats for today:

Breakfast:  Oatmeal made with skim milk w/cinnimon, raisins, and a lil brown sugar
Snack 1: Mango greek yogurt
Lunch: Spinach leaves w/grilled chicken breast/cranberries/almond slivers/&feta cheese.  The entire salad was less that a cup of food. I didn't use dressing and it was more chicken than spinach.
Snack 2: Peanuts in the shell ( think I ate about 10 shelled p-nuts)
Pre-workout snack: 1 piece whole wheat toast with 1 teaspoon of peanut butter
Dinner:  3/4 cup honey nut cheerios

Exercise: Ran 3.4miles took me 35 minutes. 

I feel like I eat too much. I had my sleeve done 10 months ago.  I need to figure out how many calories.  Before I go to bed I will more than likely have a snack of either cheese or greek yogurt. 

Nice balance of different foods!  I definitely started eating more around the 10th month.  I know when I questionned my NUT she told me around the 10-12 month she told me that  I would eat around 800 to 1000 calories.  It is kind of hard for me to see how many calories that you are eating since I don't know the portion sizes, however, it looks pretty in line.  Are you still losing weight at this point?  If yes, then I would not be overly concerned. 

Excellent job on the running ..... when I borrow my sister's dog on the weekend I typically just walk the track, however, I will do an occasional jog for about 60 feet.  I am such a slow-poke when it comes to walking! 

Nancy
"Learn from Yesterday.  Live for Today.  Hope for Tomorrow" - Albet Einstein

akastrawberry24
on 4/12/11 10:14 am
It was about a half cup of oatmeal. I love greek yogurt, it is so good, so I eat the entire 6oz container.  The salad was prob. 1/2 cup lettuce, a tablespoon of feta cheese, a teaspoon of almond slivers, and a tablespoon of craisin, and 1oz of chicken.  The toast was 1 slice with 1 tablesppon of peanute butter and I measured the cereal, 3/4 cup.

I am just worried about stretching my sleeve. I don't want to abuse my tool.  My trainer doesn't feel as if I eat enough for the amount of working out we do.  The NUT had the nerve to say I should be eating 800 calories.  I burn 800 calories in my run.  So, I am trying to figure all this out. 

I walk so slow, that is why I run.  I started off walking, then I got the book by runners world called run your butt off. 

I do my first 5k this Saturday. I am so excited. Running makes me feel so great, plus you burn so many calories. 
Maria612
on 4/12/11 10:43 am
Hi Nancy and everyone!  Second day back to work full time, and I am BEAT!!!  I fell asleep at 8:00 last night :)  I see the surgeon tomorrow, I am feeling much better.  Todays eats
B. protein shake
S. 2 oz cottage cheese, 2 oz mixed fruit
L. 2 oz chicken salad, 2 oz homemade potatoe salad, 3 slices tomatoe, 3 strawberries with cool whip
D. 1/2 cheeseburger on the grill, 2 oz potatoe salad, 1/4 cup swiss chard
S. protein shake
Have a great night everyone. I am going to a surprise party 50th birthday tomorrow and am sleeping out there.  will post on thursday night.  maria
SW / CW / GW
327/203/ 180  
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/11 12:02 pm - San Diego, CA
Hi there Nancy and other WETEO's!  Geez, early start today running around like a crazy woman. Why don't grown-ups get a spring break too?  lol

Early: Protein Coffee with 1.5 scoops BSN Lean Desserts Protein, 1/2c unsweetened almond milk, Chocolate & Hazelnut SF syrups

B: 1/2c Hi/Lo Protein Cereal (Vanilla Almond flavor), 1/2c 1% milk, 3T Fiber Sprinkles

S: 10 BBQ Soy Crisps, 2T hummus

L: 1/2c Shelly's Ricotta Bake (with leftovers for 3 more meals, yay!)

S: 1oz Cracker Barrell Aged Reserve Cheddar, 1T peanut butter

D: 1.5c Spinach salad with 1/2 hard boiled egg, 2 slices turkey bacon, tomatoes, shredded cheddar and LF warm vinagrette dressing

Not sure about dessert but I think I'll make Shelly's Chocolate Mint Protein Cake again if I am hungry.  I've been on another warm spinach salad kick lately...which always keeps me full longer in the evenings due to the hard-boiled eggs. :)
pjwilsen
on 4/12/11 12:42 pm
Hello, everyone! Hope this finds you well.  Here's my contribution....

4 AM       Coffee with protein powder 

6 AM      Scrambled egg whites  (3)  with tomatoes and a slice of soy cheese

8 AM      Carbmaster yogurt 

10AM     Sugar Free jello

Noon      4 oz tuna, 1/2  cup lettuce

4 PM       4 oz Tilapia and 1/2 cup zucchini

6 PM       Small apple and carbmaster yogurt

8 PM       I will have another protein shake

Dat's all folks. 

msromagnola
on 4/12/11 12:32 pm
Hi Nancy - sorry your fish wasn't so good.  That happened to me Saturday.  I baked some cod and had a salad with it.  It wasn't that good.  I told myself then.  That is the last time that I want to eat something that's not just really, really good.  I don't want to get back into the habit of just eating because it's there.

Today -

B:  1/2 cup greek yogurt - I found a store that sells a big tub of it - so I'll be eating this for awhile; plus 1/2 cup kashi high protein cereal - this has become my standard weekday breakfast - portable, easy, yummy and filling

L:  3/4 Wendy's chili; 1/4 protein bar

s:  Rest of Chili - coffee with coffee mate later

D:  Here's the problem meal.  I went to a meeting and what was served>?  fried catfish, french fries, hushpuppies and coleslaw.  I ate one catfish fillet and 2 french fries.  I wasn't full, but I don't do well with fried food and I don't tolerate coleslaw at all anymore (after 3 or 4 attempts - I don't even want to try it anymore) -- a couple of hours later I'm home and still hungry - ate a 1/2 cup of leftover homemade chili I had and a handful of cheezit crackers.

I didn't plan well here today.  I forgot my protein shake this morning to take with me- I only had a leftover 1/4 protein bar in my purse.

I did the gym pre-meeting because I had some time to kill before the meeting and the end of the week will be hectic so I wanted to get in a second day early on.  I did weights and the bike.  Someone at the gym recommended alternating cardio and weights.

MSROMAGNOLA
MyLady Heidi
on 4/12/11 1:10 pm
Its funny you mention potato chips because I had a couple with dinner, I am not a fan of salty food so I don't eat chips I prefer Doritos if I want a chip type thing.  We made great really rare hamburgers I had one with lettuce and tomato, I ate about half maybe a bite more then half. I had two protein bars at work and I am now sitting down eating a lemon.
Most Active