Best free aps for calorie / food counter?? for i phone

bskarenf
on 4/22/11 11:12 pm
Anyone have the name of a free aps for  this?   I foung a few but cant remember the best  free ones.  I ve never kept track like this before so it needs to be fast and very easy  since Im not savy at ALL when it comes to  these things.    thanks Karen

phoenix 279
on 4/23/11 1:13 am - Morrisville, NC
I tired many and must say my fav. Is myfitnesspal. It has a great food database. You can even create your own recepies if youcant fund what you were looking for and it even let's u add just random calories. You can set your calorie limits and can see daily nutrient intake as well. Helps me keep track of protein, carb and fat levels.

SugarGrl
on 4/23/11 5:04 am
I use myfitnesspal.  I love it!

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!  LET'S GET HEALTHY!     STARTING WEIGHT 211.8, SURGERY 23 MAR 11; ONEDERLAND 30 MAR 11 199.2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

dolphinlover32
on 4/23/11 5:54 am - Denmark, NY
RNY on 04/19/10 with
myfitnesspal.com
sassyjonz
on 4/23/11 9:02 am - Atlanta, GA
Sparkpeople is another one,  I am going to check out myfitnesspal.

Starting weight & height: 265/5' 8.5; Goal weight: 160; Current weight: 155

dragonflyshy
on 4/23/11 10:26 am - Wilmington, MA
I love my net diary.  http://www.mynetdiary.com/

Best of all, if you buy the pro, you can log into it from any pc and print the reports!

I printed out my weight, and food diary when I had to see surgeon and nutritionist. I think he thought I was insane...but I'm weird like that lol

I also got another app called rxmindme. You can set it up and it sends you a text when you are supposed to take your meds and vitamins...WOOT WOOT. It's my fav!

~Dragonfly

Photobucket