HAPPY SURGIVERSARY TO ME!!

dolphinlover32
on 4/23/11 6:17 am - Denmark, NY
RNY on 04/19/10 with
It was 1 year post op for me on April 19th and it has been an amazing journey!! I have lost 130 lbs. and have lost over 60" from all over and am walking 4-5 miles as well as active in the gym(Curves) also I am a Zumba addict now:) Can't imagine doing all this before it's still mind boggling but I am so glad I had this surgery and life changing experience...I thank God everyday for this "new life"...I started at 391 and am now 261 and still have a ways to go but I have come this far and I will get to my goal I am determined to get there! I went from wearing a size 36W pants to a size 20 and some 18's...From a 5x shirt to an xlg. is amazing not to mention wearing a belt that I have now gone down 6 holes in that and 5 holes in my watchband....Just been one amazing journey and supportive family and friends have gotten me through the rough and tough times!! I thank you all for the support on here! I am also on Facebook if anyone would like to add me let me know and I would be glad to send you my info to look me up on there:) Happy Easter to you all!
yarravalley95
on 4/23/11 8:23 am - MD
Dear Dolphinlover,
Congratulations on your amazing success!! You have done a fantastic job over this past year, I hope you are proud of your tremendous accomplishment.
Keep up the good work and I know you will continue doing well!
Nancy

HW: 275 
SW: 241 
CW: 178
GW: 125

dolphinlover32
on 4/23/11 10:39 am - Denmark, NY
RNY on 04/19/10 with
Thank you very much Nancy!! I am very proud of how far I have come:) Happy Easter to you!
Congratulations on your one year anniversary!  I wish you continued success and much health and happiness.  Happy Easter!!

Nancy
"Learn from Yesterday.  Live for Today.  Hope for Tomorrow" - Albet Einstein

dolphinlover32
on 4/23/11 10:40 am - Denmark, NY
RNY on 04/19/10 with
Thank you very much!! Happy Easter to you as well:)
spedcon
on 4/23/11 9:58 am
Happy Surgiversary! Congratulations! You have done a wonderful job...all that exercise is making me tired! Way to go!!      Connie
dolphinlover32
on 4/23/11 10:41 am - Denmark, NY
RNY on 04/19/10 with
Thanks Connie....LOL about the excercise:) Happy Easter to you!
spedcon
on 4/23/11 11:15 am
I was afraid to post, I was the only one without a dolphin or the word dolphin in my avatar! Thanks for not making me fell "less" because of it. I do love dolphins. I went on a whale watch and dolphin boat ride in Hawaii....does that count?            Connie
dolphinlover32
on 4/23/11 11:27 am - Denmark, NY
RNY on 04/19/10 with
Haha Connie!! Well I appreciate the kind words whether or not u had a dolphin in your name or avatar hehe:) Of course it counts ohhhhhhh a dolphin boat ride I would LOVE that:)
Kimmeroo
on 4/23/11 11:45 am
RNY on 09/14/10 with
 Happy Surgiversary Girl! You are an amazing person and I am so happy for all that you have accomplished in one year! And I know you will hit your goal because you are a "goal" getter!;)

Have a Happy Easter!

Kim    LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Hit Onderland 1-11-11...my anniversary!:)
Lost 116lbs total since my journey began

Most Active