long time no see!!!!!!!!!!!

Delores S.
on 4/24/11 1:49 am - Country Road, KY
Hello everyone!!!!!!!!  I am about ten years post op RNY.  I haven't signed on for a few years andd am unable to find anyone that I know.  The past few years have been very rocky for me.  I have been very ill several times with bleeding ulcers in my pouch bringing me near death more than once but I am a survivor.  Good luck to you all and I hope someone remembers me.

Delores, Ceeby and Silk 
 dog000_0052.jpg

Island Girl
on 4/24/11 9:36 am - VI
Hi Dee I remember you . Jane from old Quix....Nice to see you. Glad you've survived all that.
I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand ,
        Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand
               Life is good today. Life is good today.
MyLady Heidi
on 4/24/11 3:12 pm
I remember you too, I am sorry about the bleeding ulcers, did they find a cause?  They are my worst fear and why I live in arthritis pain rather then take nsaids.

Good Luck
Delores S.
on 4/26/11 9:25 am - Country Road, KY
Not really.  So much has happened to me and I have had to have so many repeat surgery prodecures.  I had a lot of scar tissue and severe pain.  Probably the ulcers were from the pain med but I had four or five GI Bleeds before the ulcer.  They say I am predisposed to ulcers.  Anyway, the day after Thanksgiving I went in for a 'simple" prodecure to remove the scar tissue and nearly bled out.  had to stay in ICU for a few days.  I nearlt died the first day but amazingly, I came out of it.  I am starting to feel human again just barely, LOL.  I have tried to find some other friends but it seems they are all gone.  I wonder a lot about CharlieC, leilana and a few others.  Thank you for replying to me and jane, it was so good to see you also.

Delores, Ceeby and Silk 
 dog000_0052.jpg

MyLady Heidi
on 4/26/11 3:03 pm
Leilani has been gone for a long time, which I find so sad since she was my inspiration when I was first getting surgery.  Charlie posted for a long time but shes been gone now too for awhile, I remember her posting she was taking a break and then I don't recall her ever coming back.  I have lists of friends who were here years ago who haven't been back in forever, its really sad because I would love to know if they are okay and doing well.  I try to read these boards everyday and post where I can.
Delores S.
on 4/26/11 8:58 pm - Country Road, KY
I am going to try to post more also.  Is JoAnn still here?  Ms. Dolly or Susan?

Delores, Ceeby and Silk 
 dog000_0052.jpg