kudo's to you veterans

JG1234
on 4/26/11 5:28 am - IL
I wanted to take a few minutes to thank all the veterans that stick around and share there experiences over and over again for newbie's like me. I have been lurking around for a while now but recently joined the board. I have started my 6 mnth insurance requirement and look forward to my RNY sometimes in August.

You veterans who leave your comments good or bad is very informative and it really helps. So keep in mind some questions might be little some maybe even a little weird but thanks for being so understanding and trying to give support.

I have attended support groups each month since January of this year. I am surrounded by 15-20 people who have been through it all, but to also have this resource is awesome.

SO TO ALL YOU VETERANS WHO ARE SHARING THERE EXPERIENCES WITH US AND KEEPING US UPDATED ON YOUR PROGRESS......I SAY TO YOU "YOU ROCK"

Keep it coming

JG
miss_shavontae
on 4/26/11 8:46 am
i agree! i've seen the good, the bad, the ugly & even more ugly lol. im loving all of it tho!
Koko10
on 4/27/11 10:28 am - NC
I'm with you. I love Lady Lithia. She gives support without being ugly. It hasn't always been easy for her and she can share your pain and say get over it in a gentle way.

Height 5'0 HW-247; SW- 238; GW-140  

Lady Lithia
on 4/27/11 10:57 am
Awwwww

You're so nice to me Koko

I Love staying around and helping folks, though in truth I spend a lot more time over on the RNY forum than I do here.

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

Most Active