Why Was My Post Posted As A Different Member? What's Going On?

Dionysus
on 5/1/11 11:28 pm

I posted this on 

Oh no..acne??

Why do you think it show up as another member's post?

Dionysus
on 5/1/11 11:29 pm

TraceyC
DFW, TX
German BerbelLap Band (06/21/04) Member Since: 02/19/05
[Latest Posts]

I have no clue as to why the member deactivated.

http://theconservativepost.com/WordPress/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/clueless.gif

I read the thread, and didn't see anything that would make somebody deactivate.  What am I missing?

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

Back to the top Reply to This Post Quote Post Report Post Contact Friend Block
Dionysus
on 5/1/11 11:31 pm
Why did my post show up as TraceyC's?
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 5/1/11 11:37 pm
weird ass OH glitch - the same thing happened to me last night: my post showed up but with somebody's else's profile pic and siggy.

it was weird!!

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Dionysus
on 5/1/11 11:47 pm

Misery loves company!  I'm sorry it happened to you, but I'm kind of glad I'm not the only one.  That's not very nice of me, is it?  Sorry.

Hey, BTW, thank you for the otter!  I looked up otter meanings, and tagged it to the picture in my profile.  Cool!  Thank you!

Dionysus
on 5/1/11 11:43 pm

My post shows that I was the one that posted on the main board, but inside the thread it shows that I am somebody else?

Has this happened before to anyone?

Does anybody know why this would happen, or how it happens?

I've had no correspondence or contact with this person, so I don't get it.

Why Was My Post Posted As A Different
Member? What’s Going On?
2 7 Dionysus
6 minutes ago
Dionysus
3 minutes ago

So Blessed!
on 5/1/11 11:50 pm

Something similar happened to me once, except in reverse. 

Somebody posted something on the message board and it looked like I did it.  It really upset me because it was an ugly comment. 

I never did find out why it happened. 

Dionysus
on 5/2/11 12:02 am
That's interesting it would happen in reverse.  Well of course it would, duh (duh me, not duh you!)
So Blessed!
on 5/2/11 12:08 am

You're funny.

Yep, Tracey C is in the same situation that I was.  Her profile showed up next to something that she didn't post.

OH really needs to address this issue or it could wind up creating some serious misunderstandings and hurt feelings.

Stephanie M.
on 5/1/11 11:57 pm
The same thing happened to me once when I posted from my iphone...weird.

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1363 views