xPost: 6 Months Post Op. -107lbs! Pics!

Kelby F.
on 5/8/11 9:44 am - Minot, ND
 Well I'm a couple days early on my 6 month surgiversary, but I'm posting anyways!!

I would've never dreamed I could feel so good about myself. It's soo awesome to be able to go out and not dread running into people.. now I want to! It's such a confidence booster to have someone say, "Damn you look great!" 

Last weekend when I was out it was kind of funny. A lady I use to sit by at work and hadn't seen for awhile comes up to my friend and asks who I am.. my response, "REALLY??? You don't know who I am" She took a 2nd look and said, "OH MY GOD KELBY!!!! I would've never recognized you if it weren't for that smile!!!"  

This journey for me has been a ride... 

Month 1: -21lbs
Month 2: - 14lbs
Month 3: - 11lbs
Month 4: - 10lbs
Month 5: - 8lbs
Month 6 (and I still have 2 days left!): - 17lbs!!! 

Month 4 is when I had my AH HA moment and realized I was letting myself fall back into my hold eating habits.. So thanks to a swift kick and taking some advice from the vets here I went back to basics and re-looked at how, how much, and what I was eating. Well it's paid off and I couldn't be happier. 

Any who... Here are some pics for you. I still have a way to go in this journey and I'm not ready to quit!!! 

Right: Taken August 2010 at my highest. Left: Me today at 249

The change in my face is crazy!! My eyes keep getting bigger... not soo much chub hiding them!! I

As always thanks soo much for all of your support.. you are ALL AMAZING!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

~Kelby~       HW: 356 SW: 330 CW:231 GW: 175 I'm 5'6"

"Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be."

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 5/8/11 10:44 am - Green Valley, AZ
Hi Kelby,  You looking amazing. My hat is off to you!!! You have done a great job. You deserve it. You have worked hard for your success. Keep up the good habits.   Take care, Mag  

cajungirl
on 5/8/11 11:33 am
You've done well, look great.  Look at your eyes and smile, it shows how excited and happy you are.  Beautiful eyes by the way.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

jenysez1
on 5/8/11 12:06 pm - LA
Look Awesome

xoxoxo1990
on 5/8/11 12:15 pm
Wowwww girl. Lookin bomb, soo cute. You're a keeper :]
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
--Dr. Seuss

Kelby F.
on 5/8/11 12:16 pm - Minot, ND
 Thank you everyone!!! 

~Kelby~       HW: 356 SW: 330 CW:231 GW: 175 I'm 5'6"

"Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be."

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1371 views