Vitamins at a great cost

connie_b
on 5/14/11 1:22 pm - Irving, TX
 ok- I may be behind in the loop, but I was not aware of this site online for vitamins. The exact same type of chewable Vitamin D I was getting at the Vitamin Shoppe (a 60 count bottle) for $16.00... I found on this site  (100 count) for $8.60. I am SO excitied. They have all different kinds of chewable Calcium citrate at awesome prices too.  The name of the site is . I'm so thrilled about finding thise. To think of all of the money I could have saved if I had known about it 2 years ago. WOOHOO! Check it out if you didn't already know about it.
   Connie B / Irving TX

Card made by Jazelle

remembrtherain
on 5/14/11 1:34 pm, edited 5/14/11 1:34 pm - San Francisco, CA
the name of the site isssss?? hehe
   LilySlim Weight loss tickers
H.A.L.A B.
on 5/14/11 11:02 pm
That was my question...lol..

BTW: here are some I use all the time - great for vitamins, other natural supplements, and even protein powders and protein bars...
www.luckyvitamin.com (free shipping with purchase of $100)
www.vitacost.com

and there are a few more.. but thouse 2 sites I get products from them ALL the time.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

(deactivated member)
on 5/15/11 12:21 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
What the hell is the name of the site ?
spedcon
on 5/15/11 12:31 am
  Connie  
Most Active