any last minute advice?

Stacey-71
on 5/17/11 8:51 pm - OH
My surgery is Monday, the 23rd! Whoo hoo!
I am excited and nervous! Any last minute advice?? I feel like there is sooo much to get accomplished before then! And feel like "I'm forgetting something".... probably just nerves! But, I am revising to RNY from the lap band with Dr. Patricia Choban @ Mt. Carmel, West in Columbus, Ohio on 05/23/11! I am looking forward to starting this whole weight loss journey, *again*, but with some better results this time!
Thanks for always answering my questions and all the support OH!
jenbllrd
on 5/17/11 8:54 pm - NC
No advice really because my sleeve is the 26th so I understand your jitters. But I just wanted to say good luck, and my prayers are with you!  You'll do great!
Tammy H.
on 5/17/11 10:12 pm - Greenville, OH
Read my suggestions below....Good luck to you as well

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Tammy H.
on 5/17/11 10:11 pm - Greenville, OH
Make sure to take some Carmex along as your lips will be dry....Plus take your measurements if you havent already....I never gave it a moments thought and now after losing 200 pounds I would give anything to know how many inches Ive lost....Good luck my Ohio friend...

P.S.  I am from Greenville, which is 45 miles north west of Dayton

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Sunshinelvr11
on 5/18/11 1:53 am
good luck!  I just did the revision from Lapband to RNY on April 5. I cannot tell you how happy i am with the decision.....I feel so much better with the band out!
Most Active
Recent Topics