Atheist Devotional #242--Cloudy Saturday with a chance of RAPTURE!

Christine X.
on 5/19/11 3:28 am - TX
As we discussed, I'm buying lotto tickets Saturday afternoon, after they're gone.
Christine  "Life is like a jar of jalapenos.  What you
do today, might burn your ass tomorrow".
Check out www.dsfacts.com for information on Duodenal Switch

(deactivated member)
on 5/19/11 3:34 am

We were planning on going camping.. I just sent the weather report to my friends- you know, just in case. 
Terry B.
on 5/19/11 4:50 am - Martinsville, IN
WANT "LIKE" BUTTON.

I am only one, But still, I am one.  I cannot do everything, but still I can do something.  And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do
the something that I can do. 

Edward Everett Hale

Onederland 1/26/2010    

MotivatedOne
on 5/19/11 3:29 am
RNY on 05/28/08 with
So sad these people are sucked in. According to scripture, Jesus said no one knows the hour of his coming but the Father. I guess those in attendance haven't read that or ignore it.

It is going to be really emabarrassing and some people will be really hurt when they realize when they are still here on Sunday that they've been sucked into a lie.

Scripture also says we should be gentle as lambs, but wise as serpents. They shouldn't confuse failed prediction with a lack of Christ's love for us. He'll be back, and no one knows the hour, but it could come "in the blink of an eye."
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Christine X.
on 5/19/11 3:36 am - TX

So they will still be here on Saturday afternoon? Damn.

Christine  "Life is like a jar of jalapenos.  What you
do today, might burn your ass tomorrow".
Check out www.dsfacts.com for information on Duodenal Switch

LeaAnn
on 5/19/11 4:31 am - Huntsville, AL
Be wise as a serpent, Xine!

Funny Pictures
LeaAnn
on 5/19/11 4:26 am - Huntsville, AL
Yeh!  All that stuff they're talking is just CAAAAAAAAAA-RAAAZEEEEEEEEEEEE! 

(deactivated member)
on 5/19/11 7:36 am - Reeseville, WI

Hijack - You want crazy talk?  We have a new woman at work, who upon hearing I'm an Atheist, decided to make it her life's work to convert me. Even telling others that is what she was going to do.

Now this woman isn't from the USA (nope ain't tellin which country - you guess) and not only is she a Catholic she is also superstitious.  

Every day she stays after work waiting on her brother to pick her up and I have to hear a barrage of religious talk and not only that but I have to hear about ghosts, people who are dead walking with her, hearing angels talking to her, about her priest blessing her house so ghosts can't get in they can only stay in the yard, about a doll that started talking so she doused it with holly water and threw it in the yard and said the rosary for hours and on an on.

She was called in one day to cover and said she couldn't because she had been up from 11 pm to 5 am praying the rosary and was too tired.  She was hired to be on call.

This past week I asked the manager to ask her to lay off me with the god stuff.  Apparently she turned on the waterworks and ran to the bathroom crying saying she was going to pray for me.  

The manager left me a message asking me to please put up with it as he can't afford for her to quit right not. We have a skeleton crew and someone is out on leave for three weeks and he doesn't want to have to work the hours should she walk out.

I ask - What would you do? Put up with it or just tell her to STFU?  I've honestly had enough.

LeaAnn
on 5/19/11 8:50 am - Huntsville, AL
Mock her ass.

Luckily for you you didn't get fired or discriminated against once your boss found out you don't believe in magical fantasy stories.  Being an atheist is like riding in a car with a bunch of drunks, but no one will pull over to let you drive.
Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1095 views