Today is my day 1

Jocelyn226
on 5/23/11 3:47 am - Largo, FL
I started my two weeks prior to surgery liquid diet today... So far so good.. (except my boss brought donuts in and all I can think about are those stupid donuts!)

I am 31 a mother of 3. I am currently 320. I feel great about myself and then someone takes a picture and I try to figure out who that fat girl is that jumped in my photo!

I tried to upload a photo of myself but I cant get it to go because it says the size is too big.. GO FIGURE!!

I could use support, I have support with my partner and my family, but none of them know what it is like to be a fat girl. I wont be for long, I will make it.... I have to.
Bonnie L.
on 5/23/11 4:14 am
Congratulations!  I know exactly where you are coming from.  My dept is big on using us a guinea pigs and have pot lucks because the sky is purple.  to make it worse, I sit with my back to the table that they use for potlucks.   I know it is hard.  Lots of luck. 
HW-320/ SW-306/CW-265/GW-150

Jocelyn226
on 5/23/11 10:39 pm - Largo, FL
That would SUCK!! I feel for you there. At least mine were away from me in the kitchen.. But that is all I could think about, lol!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/23/11 4:17 am
Yay! Im so excited for you and cant wait to be on the two week diet knowing that surgery was right around the corner:)

If you maybe right click on your photo on your computer and hit edit, you can resize it and save it smaller:)

I wish you the best of luck and say hello anytime. Im just in the appointment stage right now....
Jocelyn226
on 5/23/11 10:42 pm - Largo, FL
What appointments have you done? I had to jump through a few hoops... Sleep study, psych thing, barium swallow (ewww)... It was nice as the surgeons office set everything up for me... Oh yeah and my nutrionist appoints and excercise guy...lol... I am very excited that it is so close, but I was also starting to freak myself out. I am better know. Thanks for the luck!
Most Active