DAY 2 - Optifast - I CAN DO THIS!!

Jocelyn226
on 5/23/11 10:55 pm - Largo, FL
So today is my 2nd day on Optifast, I woke up this morning and my first thought was, "OMG, I AM SO FREAKING TIRED".. This was instead of my usual, Mmmm Sausage, egg and cheese McMuffin! So, I feel today will be a lot better than yesterday.. (as long as my boss doesn't bring in anymore donuts!!!)

Is anyone else in this liquid diet stage? I would love to get to know some people to share in our journeys with this together.

I have support, but there is nothing like sharing with someone else who is going or who has went through the same thing...

Still cant upload a picture for the "avatar" thing.. I uploaded a pic of me on my page though.
Karen P.
on 5/23/11 11:27 pm
I had surgery on 1/3/11 and I had to do 5 days Optifast.  It was rough at first, but it's exciting to see the weight loss!  One thing that got me thru it was to order Wonton Soup from the Chinese restaurant...however, I told them to hold the Wontons (I would have been too tempted to eat them).  The soup had great flavor and it was so much more satifying then regular chicken broth.  Good luck...you'll be on the loosers bench before you know it!

vicki A.
on 5/23/11 11:50 pm
I don't know if this will help you much now, but this part was the hardest.  Just keep in mind that the rest is going to be easier and you will realize that this part is not so bad.