The cups?

mcrmsi77
on 5/25/11 3:16 am - IN
Can any one send me a picture or tell me how much the cups increase and at what week and all that good stuff?!?

(deactivated member)
on 5/25/11 7:10 am
I'm not sure what you are asking about.  
nomoresugar
on 5/25/11 8:13 am
If you are asking about portion sizes, rarely does the recommended serving measure more than a cup.  start with 2 ounces and according to your surgeons plan, increase by an ounce or so up to about 1/2 to 3/4 cup of solid protein and whatever vegetables you can tolerate.  It varies greatly from plan to plan and person to person, but smaller is better.
MsBatt
on 5/25/11 12:59 pm
If you're talking about the post-op eating plan, your surgeon should tell you what he wants you to do. It's going to depend a great deal on which form of WLS you have. Given your BMI, I sincerely hope you've at least researched the DS---it has the very best long-term, maintained weight loss, *especially* for those of us with a starting BMI greater than 50. And it's the very best at resolving or preventing co-morbs like diabetes ad high cholesterol. (And it's the only form of WLS that truly expects you to EVER eat more than a cup at a time. *grin*)
mcrmsi77
on 5/25/11 10:59 pm - IN
I am sorry guys I was in a hurry the other day... I was talking about the 2 oz cups my dietician showed me this chart thing and showed how much you could have and when...

Most Active