WIN SHAPEWEAR TONIGHT!

divataunia
on 6/6/11 6:42 am, edited 6/6/11 6:43 am - Pasadena, CA
 Hey All, 

Just wanted to let you know that the new season of my show, "The Backstage Pass Radio Program" starts tonight - now radio with a simultaneous live streaming TV channel as well (which means that I can no longer do the show unshowered and in my jammies.  lol).  The show is on at 7pm EST.

Giving away TONS of stuff tonight - including a gift certificate to Lipo In A Box, which is one the most amazing shapewear lines I've ever tried!  I'll even lift my shirt up and show you.  :)

All you have to do to win is be the right caller when prompted at 347-857-2052.  You can listen live:

www.backstagepassradio.com
www.justin.tv/divataunia

I'll be giving OH and OH Magazine a big ol' shout out tonight too!  Thanks for listening! 

Cheers,

Diva Taunia 

Facebook Twitter Google YouTube pinterest Blog RSS Facebook Page Klout Soundcloud

(deactivated member)
on 6/6/11 6:55 am - Beverly, NJ
I'll be at group when this airs :(  Is there a way to listen to archives?  My intrest is peaked!
divataunia
on 6/6/11 7:45 am - Pasadena, CA
 Yep :)   You can go to the same link (about an hour after the show finishes) and the episode will be archived.  Thanks for listening!

Cheers,

Diva Taunia 

Facebook Twitter Google YouTube pinterest Blog RSS Facebook Page Klout Soundcloud