MEANER THAN A JUNK YARD DOG!!! funny

LindaScrip
on 6/15/11 12:35 am
I sit here and I read all of the posts that state people getting upset because other people say we took the easy way out and before having our surgery no matter which one it is they know of so and so who had this and that happen and I see so many of you get so pissed off and upset and feel you need to justify what you choose to do and sorry I have to laugh not at you oh trust me nothing funny about our feelings.  These people are so f***ing ignorant or envious and you feed into it.  Why is it that any of us has to tell others we are having this surgery?  I didn't tell my Mom or brother or others of course hubby knew and daughter knew and they were decent about it however had they not have been shame on them and too bad.  Its my body and health and life and I was doing what I needed to do for me.  Now people that know me tell me that I am really meaner than a junk yard dog and I have such an attitude that no one would be stupid to make such comments.  And no one has ever said to me that I took the easy way out or been dumb enough to make any other statements.  People stop feeling like you have to tell this one and yes support is wonderful but really do you need it from others?  Cut the crap and stand up for yourself and stop worrying about what others say.  We are adults quite capable of making our own choices.
Gracie P.
on 6/15/11 1:36 am - Mansfield, OH

This is one of the BEST posts I have read in a long time!  LOVE your attitude, ***** and thoughts.  Thank you for addressing this!

Gracie                                          
- 165 lbs. total!                     Updated 4/7/13

cupcake55
on 6/15/11 4:00 am - CA
I told people right from the get go as to what I was going to do.  Didn't sugar coat it at all.  Told them exactly what was involved from beginning to end.  I also had to take shots twice a day because of the coumidin that I take.  Said I had no other choice.  Have been trying to lose weight for years and haven't been successful.  Was diabetic and that was also preventing me from losing the weight I needed to put my diabetes in remission.  I had VSG surgery on 6/6/11 the day before my surgery was the last diabetes pill I took.  My sugars have been great and I have lost 8 lbs. so far.  I was also taken off my tricor meds as well.  I am hoping to get of my blood pressure meds soon.  I will stand up to anyone who says this is the easy way out.  I am proud that I took my life and health and did what I had to do for myself.