"I May Not Be Where I Want to Be, but I'm Not Where I Use To Be!"

Molly S.
on 6/16/11 5:30 am - Chicago, IL
I weighed over 600 pounds here. 

I was about 310 in below picture in Feb 2007 and today I weigh 346, so I am trying to get back to 310 and even lower, one day at a time. 

"I May Not Be Where I Want To Be, but I'm Not Where I Use To Be!"
I still have a ways to go but I will get there one day at a time :)  I love reminding myself that I have come a long ways even though I have a ways to go still.  

My goal this year is to get under 300 pounds.  I have 5 and half more months to lose 47 to 50 more pounds.  Success is never giving up.

HW 611  Pre-opW 580   LW 302  GW 238         

acbbrown
on 6/16/11 7:00 am - Granada Hills, CA
You are a huge success!!! I know you will be able to reach your goal, you are one strong lady!!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Molly S.
on 6/16/11 7:20 am - Chicago, IL
Thanks!
(deactivated member)
on 6/16/11 7:24 am
Hey, this whole deal is one long journey till the day we kick it! The ones that enjoy it the most are the ones that don't stagnate in misery! ♥
Kathleen W.
on 6/16/11 8:13 am - Lancaster, PA
Wow.  You've lost enough weight to make up both my husband and me put together.  That's is a true success story. You've so far and will continue to go farther.  Keep on doing well in battling the beast (the weight).

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

Molly S.
on 6/16/11 8:20 am, edited 6/16/11 8:21 am - Chicago, IL
Thanks!  & Congrats to you on losing 182 pounds!!
Tarris
on 6/16/11 8:17 am
You are an AMAZING person.  I cannot believe how much you have lost!!!!!  Stop and really think about how much more time on this wonderful earth you have because you have done this very hard thing for yourself!!!

Molly S.
on 6/16/11 8:19 am - Chicago, IL
Thanks!!
MSW will not settle
on 6/16/11 10:05 am

Oh how I love you MsMollie          .   I cannot even imagine what it took to loose 300 lbs and then to restart when you needed to.  You are so inspiring.  As I struggle for my century and a half club card I am reminded of your continuing victories.  You prop me up girl with my coe and my bed.  Thank you for being so open and sharing your experiences. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Molly S.
on 6/16/11 10:22 am - Chicago, IL
Thanks MSW!!  It helps me just remembering we will never be like everyone else.  we will always battle this demon within us.  But that is OK as long as we find a way to cope and move on and keep getting back up when we fall down.

You are inspiring yourself buddy!! and very open and honest.  Us being open and honest is the only way either of us can move forward.  If you are like me I had years of self denial and no more of that for me.  I am determined and I am going to do whatever it takes to reach my goals whatever they turn out to be.  We can NEVER give up the fine fight.   Thank you for your continue support!!  You help me believe I can do it!!  
Most Active