five yrs out and having awful cramping.. sharp pains.

RieRie
on 6/23/11 11:46 am, edited 6/22/11 11:51 pm - somewhere, IL
Well thanks for all your input. I am still having sharp pains, it is so funny thought that i can go to work and work all day and nothing, but i dont eat much in the mornings it is in the evenings that the pains starts. And my dr or his nurse did not call back today.. so i guess it will either get worse or better, one or the other. I am going to go back to a liquid diet for a few days see if that helps. then start introducing foods again. as in the beginnig.of surgery. .. i can afford to lose a few pds anyhow. I am going to calll my surgeon in the morning again... the thing is by the time i go to er the pains stop.. and the surgeon hospital is farther then the local er.. They ran blood test looking for all the usually stuff. and a cat scan, so not sure what to do at this point.. i will be persistent for the surgeon to listen to me.. I know my surgeon is very nice and probable doesnt know that his nurse is being so difficult... she has a dr jackel/ mr. hyde disorder i have ran into this before with her... she jumps to conclusions..

Love Marie        My Space          I am a Army mom     

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1510 views