Guess What

Gloria-Caryl
on 6/22/11 7:49 am
 I finally got the call My surgery date will be Aug. 15th. I thought this day would never come.
2nd_Chance_Chick
on 6/22/11 8:55 am

hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what i'm doing,I have it all planned-plans to give you the future you hope for.Jeremiah 29:11(The Message)

With God's Will, I was approved!

spedcon
on 6/22/11 9:32 am
Congratulations! That is exciting news!     Connie
Gloria-Caryl
on 6/22/11 10:06 am
Do you guys remember when you first got your call??? I was at work and everybody thought something was wrong!!  But I was so happy I couldn't contain myself.   Pretty soon I will look so nice like the rest of you.
Duck_Girl
on 6/22/11 10:22 am
Congratulations! I got my call today too!!

Gloria-Caryl
on 6/22/11 10:48 am
   Wow, you'll have to stay in touch so we can compare notes
Rekeca
on 6/23/11 3:10 am - NC
Congrats and good luck.

beatrice00
on 6/25/11 9:59 pm - NY
RNY on 04/10/12 with
I am so happy for you!!!

Gloria-Caryl
on 6/26/11 4:10 am
   I see that you recently had your's done. How long did it take for you to be approved? How are you doing? Was it a hard transition? Tell me what you had to eat. Thanks
beatrice00
on 6/26/11 7:42 am - NY
RNY on 04/10/12 with
The surgery was very easy for me, I had minimal issues not even worth mentioning right after the surgery. I was feeling very good and the time I had to eat pureed food was not a big deal. The liquid stage only lasted one week including the days I spent in the hospital, then I moved on to pureed food for 3 weks. I barely felt the transition from before to after, but I was well prepared mentally and knew what would happen after years of research. I truly hope your surgery is as easy as mine!!

I wish you lots of luck. We'll keep in touch.

Most Active