Surgery Date!!!

welchkin67
on 6/29/11 1:50 pm - Brownwood, TX
So excited but yet so anxious for my surgery date which is scheduled for July 15th.   This has been a long waited journey.  So any sugestions or advise would be greatly appreciated.
Sonia Welch    
2nd_Chance_Chick
on 6/29/11 2:23 pm
congrats.

I know what i'm doing,I have it all planned-plans to give you the future you hope for.Jeremiah 29:11(The Message)

With God's Will, I was approved!

Unabellesa
on 6/30/11 2:20 pm
Congratulations!!!! Just take all your supplements n protein shakes that the dr. Recommends. Good luck!!
petiteposies
on 7/5/11 12:20 pm - FL
I will be thinking of you on the 15th of July.....

I am anxiously awaiting my surgery date, before I kick off from anxiety!!!

Write as soon as you can to let me know how it went. What surgery are you having?  I am having RNY. thot I was having lap-band until my Doctor explained that it just would not do the job.  I am 270#and have Metabolic syndrome thats when you have so much wrong with you that it makes it easier to just say Met. Syn.!  but then I am 75 years young!

blessings to and your loved ones....hugs...SBV

petiteposies
on 7/5/11 12:21 pm - FL
I will be thinking of you on the 15th of July.....

I am anxiously awaiting my surgery date, before I kick off from anxiety!!!

Write as soon as you can to let me know how it went. What surgery are you having?  I am having RNY. thot I was having lap-band until my Doctor explained that it just would not do the job.  I am 270#and have Metabolic syndrome thats when you have so much wrong with you that it makes it easier to just say Met. Syn.!  but then I am 75 years young!

blessings to and your loved ones....hugs...SBV

welchkin67
on 7/5/11 10:56 pm - Brownwood, TX
Thanks Everyone!!! I will be having the RNY surgery. The most difficult thing is the 10 day liquid diet I have recently started. But I have gotten this far and I will push on through because I want this so much. Well until next time thanks for all the comments.

Sonia
Most Active