A WOW Moment w/Glasses

meochie
on 7/1/11 5:21 am - Stone Mountain, GA
OMG, I went for my annual eye exam today and found out that I need "Child" or "Petite" eye frames, LOL. Who would've thought that since losing so much weight in my face, my glasses would be affected. My shoe size has decreased from 8 to 7, dress/pant size is now at 12, and my bra size continues to get smaller, 32E. All of which is awesome, coming from a dress/pant size 24/26, original bra size 48DD. I'm so thankful, but I am still working on my BMI which is 31.7%, that's considered obese and Body Fat is 27%, so I'm Work In Progress. This has been and is a wonderful journey. So now I have to go shopping for stylish eyeglass frames for children, LOL.

MzSunshines
on 7/1/11 7:50 am
Wow congratts gf , you look wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

busy_blond
on 7/3/11 12:21 am - Tyler, TX
Funny how you don't think about certain parts of your body as being fat or skinny. I'm a phlebotomist and I realized the other day that my face shield is WAY too big. It slides down and sits on the bridge of my nose instead of my forehead. LOL had to put a rubberband on the back of it to tighten it up so it fits. Wow I must have had a really fat head. LOL
Leann

Most Active