I'm not dead...still here!

kbowman2
on 7/13/11 9:26 am
Hi y'all it's been a while since I've been on here.  Why? I don't know, I just haven't come here except to record weight loss on my tracker.  Everything has been fine.  Labs are good, still counting my protien, watching my carbs and fats, etc.  I hope all of my friends on here are doing well.  I am 203 now.  Four pounds away from onederland...which I never thought I'd get to and 6 pounds away from 200 lost.  I can't even fathom that I lost this much.  I'm a size 16 now, maybe a 14 for some manufacturers.  Can't believe that either.  I'm just in awe.  I want to get to goal but now I'm starting to become afraid I'll look funny at goal without plastics.  I mean, I already look funny naked in fact, that's really been messing with my mind lately.  You can see some wrinkles in my upper arms that hangs out of t-shirts which come to the elbow.  My bermuda shorts also tell small traces of my upper thigh wrinkles.  I love the weight loss.  I love how I look in clothes but summer makes you realize that you want to wear tanks and shorts and bathing suits....I feel totally uncomfortable in all of them.  I've been asked several times by children what was wrong with my arms (and believe me, I cover as best as possible).  The more time that passes the more I want plastics but I have no way to pay for them.  I am hopin my rash stories will be enough to cover what I need but at this point I need upper arms, upper thighs, boobs and my entire stomach/butt/back.  I need a full overhaul...I know I should be happy with how far I"ve come and I am but this excess skin gives me major confidence issues that I wouldn't have without it.  I'm also getting to a point where clothes that should fit me don't because of my excess skin...any thoughts you'd like to share, I'd love.

Kim
Heaviest 397/ Before Surgery 367/ Lowest 170/ Current 185

spedcon
on 7/13/11 9:40 am
Hi Kim!
It's great to see you again! Wow...way to go! You are doing an awesome job! I have no advice about the loose skin but I know how it feels. I will never go without sleeves! Ick!! Congratulations on the wonderful weight loss!!       Connie
kbowman2
on 7/13/11 9:56 am
Great to hear from you too Connie.  You're such a nice person and always have great advice.  My goal is 165 and I'm already having a few heavier family members tell me that I can stop losing weight now.  They make me second guess my goal.  Some have even said my head has started to look larger.  LOL  Family has a great way of being honest and giving you self confidence when you need it however unknowingly making you so unsure of yourself at other times.
Would I be happy never losing another pound? SURE!  Look, from a 34 to a 16?  I'll take it.  I guess I just wanted to see if I could ever be BMI normal, you know?  But then from the excess skin...how would you know what your perfect BMI should be if you have all this stuff hanging around?  Anyway, thanks for saying hi.  I miss all you guys!

Kim
Heaviest 397/ Before Surgery 367/ Lowest 170/ Current 185

Karen P.
on 7/14/11 12:59 am
Congratulations Kim! You're weight loss is fantastic! Glad to hear from you!

Most Active