Susan Oliver is All About Support for OH Members!

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 7/21/11 4:41 am
DS on 09/27/23
   Hello Friends! 

We have to tell you how wonderful our OH Support Group Leader Susan Oliver (WA) is! She single-handedly coordinated the Seattle event fashion show, and worked with our staff to make it a fun and fantastic experience for everyone at the event! 

Not only did Susan post and help wrangle up the models, but she emailed back and forth, updating me and working with Hieu here at OH to get everyone included.  AND she modeled in the fashion show herself!  

If anyone has pictures, please upload them to OH and let people know about how much fun this event was...we had a great time and loved making so many new friends as well as seeing our old friends!  

Thank you!
Kim

Kim Gyurina, Event Manager

thisbe777
on 7/21/11 4:36 pm
i had a BALL at the seattle event....   rocked the fashion show, did a great video with cari de la cruz and dr. stapleton....    it was all AWESOME!!!

Photobucket

♥♥♥ to everyone who put it together!!

jeris

To live would be an awfully big adventure -- Peter Pan

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 7/22/11 4:26 am
DS on 09/27/23
 Hi Jeris,

You looked GREAT in that dress!  We all had such a fantastic time, and we're very happy to hear that you had a good time too.  People posting information like this is what keeps our OH events going!

Thank you!
Kim

Kim Gyurina, Event Manager

Silver55foxman
on 7/23/11 12:09 am
Susan,

You look fabulous, wish i could have made the fashion show, hopefully next yest. I have a beagle named Mel, that has an enlarged heart and i needed to get back home to give meds to her.

Steve Simon
Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1132 views