WETEO'S (Whatcha Eating Today Everyone)???

happypeach
on 7/21/11 10:28 am - Rome, GA
The whole point of this is to post regardless of whether you've been good or bad? lol

B:  We had a work party centered around b'fast.  Grrrrrrrr .... slice of b'fast casserole, fruit, cheese grits, a few sausage balls

L:  1/2 blueberry bagel, sausage gravy

S:  4 chicken nuggets, mozarella stick

D:  cheese grits & 2 eggs

Starting:  370, Current: 198.5, Goal: 190

msromagnola
on 7/22/11 3:17 am
Yes - in fact, I think it helps me to post most when I've eaten differently than I should have - let's not use those good or bad words!  :)

yesterday was hectic - here to there and back to here - left me eating differently time wise and forgetting to take any calcium until the night-time - only 1 dose in all day!

B:  coffee with coffee mate and splenda X2; protein bar while driving; and then 1/2 cup yogurt

L:  late which left me very hungry - chicken thigh and a small cucumber

s:  almonds

Supper:  vegetable beef soup and cornbread

Here's my messup for the day.  I have been craving a hot dog. After supper, I ate one - bun and all.  I don't know if I got too full, didn't chew well, or just shouldn't have eaten it period - but I was sick for the rest of the night until bedtime and finally threw up and felt better.  So much for my hot dog craving.  But, guess what!  It's gone now.  I don't want another one for a very long time I think.

MSROMAGNOLA
Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1347 views