3 days post op......

Mahana
on 7/22/11 8:52 am - AZ
3 days post op..7 lbs down!!! Gas is getting better..pain is going away....I have tons of energy ...and my surgeon is amazing!!! Life is good..getting better....
-The wife of Johnny Lingo-    
froggy2816
on 7/22/11 9:27 am - MD
congrats, way to go, your the bomb. Im so happy for you and proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mahana
on 7/22/11 11:53 am - AZ
Thank you! HOWEVER...starting to see the "haters" come out of the woodwork. for example my stepmother (who is only 7 years older than me) was my biggest champion for getting WLS...since my surgery she and my father have not come to see me and even backed out of coming to my birthday party tommorrow...(unexpetedly had to go to work). then when I talked about my surgery and weightloss she basically changed the topic of conversation all together?!?! WOW! what's up with that?? I feel amazing...and I KNOW I am a better wife and mother. I get up early...stay up all day..engage with the family. How can anayone find the negative in that?
-The wife of Johnny Lingo-    
Gloria-Caryl
on 7/22/11 1:22 pm
 She probably thinks you don't need her anymore. People don't seem to think about what they do to hurt peoples feelings. Your own family is what counts the most, so just enjoy them and have a wonderful Birthday
Lesile Barrett
on 7/22/11 5:29 pm - Colorado Springs, CO
Gosh, I can't believe you already had it. I don't get on here everyday becasue it is so slow, I wi**** notified me of just what I wanted to know. lol...Sounds like you are doing great, I am so happy for you!

HW 240/SW 213/CW 142.3/GW 140

Month 1...-27 lbs

Most Active