6 days post-op and life us awesome!!!

Mahana
on 7/25/11 1:01 pm - AZ
Had my lap band operation on Tuesday..I have lost 10 lbs in six days. Including my 9 day pre-op liquid diet I have lost .....30 lbs!! In 15 days!! Today I went to the gym for the first time in months...and did 30 minutes on the recumbant stationary bike. Slow and steady...felt great and confidant! Tomorrow...I am going to the gym again...and do some walking. I am able to drink substatial amounts of liquids...life is great!
-The wife of Johnny Lingo-    
gracie5
on 7/25/11 2:02 pm
 Hi-so glad your doing so good ,keep up the good work-My surgery is august 3-hope I do as you have-Hugs to you
Mahana
on 7/25/11 2:19 pm - AZ
I had an amazing surgeon..and amazing husband who forced me to walk every hour! Get gas-x strips..for the aweful gas pain...a pillow to put over your stomach for the ride home...take your pain meds at night to get good rest...and SIP your liquids at room temp for the first couple of days. Cold stuff...hurt my tummy first day after. You'll do great! So excited for you. Stay possitive first 3 days are no fun....but everyday it gets better.
gracie5
on 7/26/11 12:56 pm
 Thank you so much for the info it's really helps, I also told my hubby to make me walk after surgery,he told me he would-Thanks again-Best  Wishes to you-I will stay positive!! 
PinkPoppy
on 7/25/11 2:04 pm - Canada
Way to go!!  Keep it up! 

Surgery date:  August 19, 2011            
Mahana
on 7/25/11 2:25 pm - AZ
Thank you!
true2me.2011
on 7/25/11 5:29 pm - OH
Glad to hear that your tool is helping you to be your best you.

Mahana
on 7/26/11 12:37 am - AZ
I feel fantastic and am so optimistic about the future!
Duck_Girl
on 7/25/11 6:13 pm
Congratulations ;) What a great feeling. Keep up the good work.

Mahana
on 7/26/11 12:41 am - AZ
Thank you! I feel great and if I do have any issues with my band in the future I will deal with it then. But right now I am taking full advantage of the freedom from food it had given me. I grisly was a slave to food and the cocoon I had built around me. Now I feel free...