What do you mean you don't have my size

jolene_l
on 7/26/11 8:36 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Had to share this here because I don't think anyone else would appreciate it as much......

So I went to Kohls the other day with my mother-in-law and just looking around.  Found a pair of really cute pair of jeans.  Decided to just try a size 4 for to see if I could get in them.  Funny thing was.....they were too big!!!  So I went to go get the smaller size (never thought those words would EVER come out of my mouth) and guess what????  Could not find a size 2 in ANYTHING at Kohls.  WTH!!!!  I was kinda upset because I just wanted the satisfaction of being able to put them on and say for the first time "I am wearing a  size 2!"  Junior sizes fit funny cause I don't have a 16 yr olds butt.....so I guess I am now on a hunt for a pair jeans that fit.  Just thought I would share..... :)  Have a great day everyone!!!!

Still Fawn
on 7/26/11 8:47 pm - SIERRA MADRE, CA
What a great feeling! I went through the exact same experience at Kohls, so I know you are over the moon!

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

walterswife
on 7/26/11 9:32 pm

I have had the same issue everywhere--Kohl's, J.C. Penney, Macy's Dillard's, Ross, Marshall's, etc. It's a good feeling but at times I really feel left out.  Most of the things I am looking for in the store (business suits) seem to be in sizes 8 and up.  My husband tells me that is because I have bought up all of the smaller sizes.  LOL

HW 240/ SW 229/ GW 146/CW 125; OH Support Group Leader   

Starting size:  18W-20;  Present size: 0 or 2; 5'5-1/2" tall. 
Current BMI 20.4 as of 2/13/2013 (normal for the first time in my life).
Goal weight reached on 8/12/2010; As of 1/13/2013, 21 pounds below goal

(deactivated member)
on 7/26/11 10:35 pm, edited 7/26/11 10:36 pm - Santa Cruz, CA
I just spent an hour at a store called "Hollister" with my size 2 granddaughter--I don't think they had anything over a size 4!

Shop the teenybopper shops--you'll find the tiny stuff there!

Have fun.
Duck_Girl
on 7/26/11 9:39 pm
What a great feeling :) I know Levi carries size 2's if you go into their stores they will measure you and body type your figure...Then they can help you find the right size and custom fitted jeans.

GodisGood
on 7/27/11 12:24 am - Perth Amboy, NJ
awwww yay so happy for u. u deserve it. congrats loser
Katari
on 7/27/11 12:54 am - OR
Isn't that the weirdest feeling?! I've had that happen in a few stores as well. I know they carry the size, but they must just carry so FEW of that size that they might as well NOT carry it!  I told my hubby I've "downsized" my self right out of the thrift shops and Walmart! Very seldom can I find something in my size in those darn stores.

Congrats on your weight loss!
Katie 
Ht. 5'2  HW 234/GW 150/LW 128/CW 132 
Size 18/20 to a size 4 in 9 months!

Duck_Girl
on 7/27/11 1:48 am
On July 27, 2011 at 7:54 AM Pacific Time, Katari wrote:
Isn't that the weirdest feeling?! I've had that happen in a few stores as well. I know they carry the size, but they must just carry so FEW of that size that they might as well NOT carry it!  I told my hubby I've "downsized" my self right out of the thrift shops and Walmart! Very seldom can I find something in my size in those darn stores.

Congrats on your weight loss!
I pray for the day I can downsize myself right out of walmart! 

Katari
on 7/27/11 2:06 am - OR
LOL. It is a fun experience. I've almost given up shopping there altogether. Not that I used to shop there a lot in the first place but....

I'm gonna assume your a UO girl? LOL. Grew up in the shadow of UO so it's DUCKS all the way for me. LOLOL
Katie 
Ht. 5'2  HW 234/GW 150/LW 128/CW 132 
Size 18/20 to a size 4 in 9 months!

(deactivated member)
on 7/27/11 3:13 am
It's coming, Duck_Girl and it will be here before you know it!!! :)
Most Active