8 months out and Finally in Onderland (with pics) X-post

becoming_me
on 7/27/11 5:37 am - Lansing, MI
I don't post often but I felt I owe it to myself to celebrate reaching Two BIG milestones.  I have FINALLY reached Onderland (after hovering in the single digit 200's for TWO months!) and I have officially lost 100 pounds since surgery!  I really feel wonderful and have had ZERO problems!  All my comorbidities are gone, I have so much more energy and I am just a happier woman.  I always LOVE seeing pictures of folks before and after surgery and the huge difference it makes in such a relatively short time but I had a hard time picturing myself as such a success.  Thanks to all the veterans who post here; reading your replies to those who post, you've helped me more than you will ever know.  And to all the newbies just starting this journey, hang in there, it really is worth it.  I am so grateful to God, my family, my surgeon and clinic for making this possible for me.  Now if I can just win a (small) lottery to take care of all this excess skin.... Oh well I'll still take my mammoth bat wings over being 300+ pounds!

God Bless!
Cyndi
Two months PRE-op:

8 months POST-op:

Cyndi      HW:333/SW:298/CW:170/GW:165       
newmerightnow
on 7/27/11 5:57 am - AK
Congratulations on your successful journey! You look so great, and very, very happy.   I can’t not wait until I get where you are.

becoming_me
on 7/27/11 6:23 am - Lansing, MI
Thank you, Newmerightnow.  You have done so well yourself.  And although when you're living the WLS day to day, sometimes it seems so frustratingly slow, it's truly amazing to look back at a few months out and see how far we've REALLY come.  Keep up the hard work!

Cyndi      HW:333/SW:298/CW:170/GW:165       
jenysez1
on 7/27/11 10:53 am - LA
Wow you look amazing.  How encouraging to see you.  We are close to the same starting weight and you look great.  I only can hope for these results.

Jenny

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1397 views