almost 2 years post op!

tinamarie_125
on 7/30/11 12:20 pm

RNY 8/17/09, Starting weight 236 right before surgery, lowest weight after surgery was 126. Currently afraid of the scale....

mustangslly
on 7/30/11 12:30 pm - greenfield, IN
You look awesome, and I love the dress!

If I lived on the moon, I would only weigh 24.4 pounds.

martitalinda
on 7/30/11 10:04 pm
 AWESOME!!!!! You are gorgeous!!! I love love love your tiny red dress too!!!  You look fabulous ... CONGRATULATIONS ....  no idea how I missed this post ... I am glad I opened it though ....thanks for sharing ... what an inspiration!!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Maria612
on 7/30/11 10:31 pm
you look fabulous! thanks for posting.  maria
SW / CW / GW
327/203/ 180  
tinamarie_125
on 7/31/11 3:12 am
Thanks yall!!! Its been alot of struggle and medical issues...but it makes me smile when I put on something like this! 
jenysez1
on 7/31/11 6:49 pm - LA
You look awesome, If you dont mind me asking how much have you lost total?

Jenny

mollypitcher08
on 8/1/11 12:27 am
Wow! What a face/figure! Be proud - You look wonderful!!I agree with the other posters - I love the dress!! (I have been looking at one myself but I still suffer with cankles so.... I looked at another one like a maxi-dress (more my speed unfortunately) but I looked like one of the fruit of the loom people (guess which one?) THE PEAR!! of course!!  No dresses for me as of yet... but I'll work on it too!!
Seriously, thanks for posting your picture and great job! I can only hope to look 1/2 way as good as you do!! Take care   Mary
Most Active