15 months post op & pregnant!

EthansMommy08
on 7/31/11 10:04 pm - Cornish, ME
Hello everyone! I am almost 15 months post op R.N.Y. I started at 295.6 size 28 jeans, 3-4x shirts. Now I weigh 150.4 lbs, size 8-10 jeans, med-lg shirts. I LOVE my surgery and would do it again in a heart beat!! We got the go ahead from my doctors to start trying to get pregnant and low and behold we just found out we are expecting!!!!!!! I will be 10 weeks this Thursday; and we are so excited! I already have a beautiful 2 year old little boy. So I am feeling really blessed right now. I am so grateful that I now can run and play with my son, cross my legs, weigh less than my husband, go on rides, feel normal in public, breathe, move and just ENJOY my life for once! Now I get to experience pregnancy at a "NORMAL" body weight, verses being extremely obese and miserable! I can not thank my surgeons enough for giving me my life back! I have absolutely no regrets other than not doing it sooner and wasting so many years of my life!! I want to thank everyone for the awesome support on this amazing site!! I wish you all luck with your weight loss or your up comming surgeries! Before and after pics below! 

AundreaSmith
on 8/1/11 12:18 am - Caledonia, MI
DS on 03/12/12

CONGRATS!!!! 

HW: 404/ SW: 380/  GW: 155

Keldriv
on 8/1/11 2:06 am - Fair Play, SC

Congrats. You had your surgery about the same time I did. I wish you the best of luck.

Married Mother of 3 Likeing the New Me!!
Highest Weight 384, Pre-surgery weight 313, Current Weight @144, Goal Weight 150, Ideal Weight
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
"Be not anxious for what you shall eat, or what you shall drink ... or what you shall wear ... Isn't life more than food? ... and the body more than clothing?"~ Luke 12:22; 29
Kelly    
EthansMommy08
on 8/9/11 8:48 am - Cornish, ME
I actually just found out during an ultrasound, that we lost the baby. I am so lost and confused right now!!

Jackie McGee
on 8/9/11 11:00 am - PA
Sending you great big hugs and lots of love

Proud mama of Mischa and Gabriel, both born post-op.

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1371 views