WLS EASY WAY OUT: I'M SO LAZY!!

divataunia
on 8/13/11 12:40 am - Pasadena, CA
First, thanks to Beth / aka Melting Mama for posting this article (I'm hijacking the earlier thread and starting a new one here....)  Second, I wrote and published an article response to "Fuming Foodie's" incredibly insulting blog article.   Last, I mistakenly wrote my opening statement incorrectly (winning!) and it should read as follows:

"A friend of mine in the weight loss surgery community posted A LINK TO this article, which promptly received a ton of traffic." Sorry, Beth Ism. A little omission like that makes a big difference. lol

ORIGINAL INSULTING ARTICLE HERE

MY RESPONSE ARTICLE HERE

Happy reading!  :)

Cheers,

Diva Taunia 

Facebook Twitter Google YouTube pinterest Blog RSS Facebook Page Klout Soundcloud

M M
on 8/13/11 12:48 am
 Thanks for writing -- I wanted to do it -- but I got distracted.   LMAO.
divataunia
on 8/13/11 2:21 am - Pasadena, CA
 I channeled your voice!  lol

Cheers,

Diva Taunia 

Facebook Twitter Google YouTube pinterest Blog RSS Facebook Page Klout Soundcloud

trudylam
on 8/13/11 1:29 am - Sudbury, Canada
Your reponse was perfect!  Some people will just never understand and quite frankly, I don't think they want to.  I am done trying to justify my decision to people who think the way that Fuming Foodie does.  I don't have to explain my decision because it was just that...MY decision.  I will never understand why the people who are against this procedure feel that they have the right or responsibility to force their opinions on others.  They need to get a life and a hobby to focus on instead of spewing their garbage.  Maybe knitting or cut and paste will keep their fingers busy so they can't type this garbage.  Well done Diva!  I love your stuff! :)
divataunia
on 8/13/11 2:22 am - Pasadena, CA
 Aww, thanks Trudy!

Personally, I think she's completely entitled to her opinion and free to post it willy-nilly wherever she like.  Opinion pieces solicit opinion responses, which I'm happy to give.  lol

Cheers,

Diva Taunia 

M M
on 8/13/11 4:31 am
 Hot damn! 

Found someone who's blocked me!

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 8/13/11 5:17 am
 Wow, me too! 
MsBatt
on 8/13/11 5:29 am
On August 13, 2011 at 11:31 AM Pacific Time, m m wrote:
 Hot damn! 

Found someone who's blocked me!

She's got me blocked, too. I checked her recent posts and i can't figure out WHY, but---eh, we're not missing anything.
shepkatt
on 8/13/11 11:47 am - Coronado, CA
Dang..  I am obviously doing something wrong..  :-)  I don't think I am blocked.. but who knows.
~lynnda

Emily F.
on 8/13/11 1:36 am
I completely agree. I believe I struggled daily from trying to diet and exercise. I knew every diet and tip out there. If you want to know about a diet, just ask a mo person, they will probably have experience with it.

Who 'deserves' to be skinny? That is ridiculous. Then who 'deserves' cancer?
Most Active