I'm back. I think

wendygail
on 8/16/11 11:21 am - Live Oak, FL
=-( It's been over a year since I last posted. Since that time, I've gained up to 267 pounds. Have been under a lot of stress, but I know that's no excuse. About a month ago, my husband had some blood work done. Results came back, not so good. Diabetic,iron low, good cholestrol low. Doctor told him no if ands or buts about it he was going on THE New Atkins for a New You. Diet. It is very similar to what WLS folks have to follow, protein, veggies,fruit low carbs. In the last three weeks I have gone from 267 to 255. And it feels good, Good to know that We are winning at losing. My son has also "cut back" on his eating and exercising as well. Thanks for letting me "come back" and for any and all help.
 It's a great day to be alive.        
Rosebud_is_a_sled
on 8/16/11 12:33 pm, edited 8/16/11 12:33 pm

Welcome back!  I am new, and I wish you the very best!

12 pounds gone!  Woo hoo!

I got my sleeve on March 14, 2011.  I love it so far!

(deactivated member)
on 8/16/11 1:05 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
It's hard work, but you've already done the hard part which is finding the motivation and actually following through with a plan of action. Keep up the hard work.
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 8/16/11 10:19 pm
 hello, and welcome back!  you know what, it will be so much better with your entire family doing this together.

as a family, you can encourage each other and everyone will soon be feeling so much better it will get easier and easier.

good for you!  

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Most Active
Recent Topics
Medicaid for VSG to RNY
KKress28 · 0 replies · 378 views
Need new surgeon
jkhawk8 · 1 replies · 397 views
Protein Shake Recall
Cautiously_Hopeful · 0 replies · 1200 views
Search Topics not working
Cindy W. · 7 replies · 1990 views