"Halfway to 'World's Largest Woman'"

Batwingsman
on 8/22/11 9:49 am - Garland, TX

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

(deactivated member)
on 8/22/11 10:00 am
wow thanks for the info/story me an u share the same going up in weight as well :(
VintageChick
on 8/22/11 10:19 am
Well, there's the next 'reality TV' show... if it isn't already.

Honestly, she raises so many questions, I don't even know where to begin...

How does she afford her lifestyle?
Does she not care that she'll likely leave her children motherless at a young age?
Has she just given up and decided if she can't lose the weight to just go for the gain?
Does she really think normal men find her sexy?
How in the world does she keep herself clean?
Isn't it miserable just to breathe.. just to exist trying to breathe?

And I think, in a way, I fear her, because I can see myself a bit in her.  If I just gave in to everything I wanted to eat, I could easily be 700 lbs myself.  I can't get this surgery soon enough!!!
twellington1
on 8/22/11 10:34 am - NH
I shared this with my husband and he has been going on and on about it since....it is very funny.  As I lose weight he will compare each pound I lose to something (like a sack of sugar or a baby or puppies)  So he figures that all the weight gain would be like having a 1,000. puppies!!! I can't stop laughing at him!!!

Tarris
on 8/22/11 10:49 am
That made me very sad for her and her children.

Medley411
on 8/22/11 10:50 am

That is unbelievable...... There has to be more to the story.  Very disturbing.

USAF Wife
on 8/22/11 1:05 pm
I'll be the B*tch here, and say I have zero sympathy or empathy for her. Now, her children, my heart aches for them.

She's an attention-seeking mooch, whoring herself out in the size acceptance world simply because it made her feel better about herself.

Zero, zilch sympathy.

She's on gov't assistance via disability, food stamps, and medicaid all provided by the taxpayers. She's brought this on herself, and is ignoring her physicians.

Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

tripmom02
on 8/24/11 2:21 am - NJ
 Your not the only ***** here, I feel exactly as you do. The only thing that makes me sad about this whole story is her children, having to watch her slowly commit suicide, that's going to screw them up for life and it's not fair. Someone needs to step in on their behalf. 

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

kait8513
on 8/22/11 1:08 pm - FL
RNY on 02/06/12
that is so many shades of sick and gross.... I have an idea, she can just suck all the fat out of us women who strive to be healthy and be able to play with our kids, so we can, while she wastes away and her kids can wipe her butt for her!
--Kaitlyn
Starting Weight:275     Surgery Weight:255   "That which does not kill us makes us stronger" 

SomethingClever
on 8/22/11 2:03 pm
I worry about her kids.  So sad.

What makes me really mad is how people are so hateful and negative towards her (referring to the comments on the article, not on this post).  She has mental issues, and an eating disorder.   If her disorder was at the opposite end of the spectrum where she was anorexic, she would have a LOT for sympathy from the peanut gallery.   But since she has a binge eating disorder (or some sort of disordered eating anyway) she gets scorn.

She needs and deserves help. 

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1247 views