Trying to Plan ahead and need some input

mrschriscross
on 8/26/11 3:05 am - Oswego, NY
XPosted to the PS Forum as well, but I thought there may be some post PS people here that don't frequent the PS forums.

Would it hurt to meet with a plastic surgeon now?

I know I am going to need some plastic surgery in the future and while I am only 10 1/2 months out and have a bit of a wait ahead of me I was curious about something. Would it hurt to meet with a plastic surgeon now to discuss the areas I would like to have fixed when the time comes? I want to get an idea of what it will cost me total so that I may start trying to figure out the financial aspect of this. I am 40lbs away from my goal and 60 from my surgeons goal. I do know I have to wait until I my weight has stabilized for at least 6 months. I am not trying to rush into this I am trying to be prepared :)

Has anyone met with a PS way ahead of time just for a consult and to figure costs out and what they would like done?
Feel Free to Add Me on FACEBOOK just search for my name Angela Cross or [email protected]  Also if you could put you are from OH in the request it would help. Thanks :)

HW / SW / CW / GW
320 / 305 / 213 / 185   Updated 3-27-11

Getaway_Girl
on 8/26/11 5:00 am - Montclair , NJ

Most PS, rather and wait until U can maintain your weight for atleast one year. Call them and make an appt, and theyll tell U

SandieMc49
on 8/26/11 5:28 am
Please correct me if I'm wrong - but didn't you post this same question on 4/14?  You got some very wise advice then and I'd not expect that you'd hear anything differently from before.   If you get a chance, maybe it would be helpful for you to go back to that post and re-read the responses.  Take them seriously; people were nice enough to respond to you. 

Good luck in your journey; patience now will pay off in the long run.

Sandie
mrschriscross
on 8/26/11 5:38 am - Oswego, NY
No, I did not post the same question. My question then was what steps do I need to take to speed up the whole proces. This post is about going to see a plastic surgeon to discuss what it will cost me. I am going to need to start making financial plans. I was planning on just getting a TT but now I see that most people have the mons area done as well. I just want to know AHEAD of time what costs I am going to be looking at. I know I am going to have to wait, I am not trying to ru**** Just trying to be smart and prepare myself financially.
Feel Free to Add Me on FACEBOOK just search for my name Angela Cross or [email protected]  Also if you could put you are from OH in the request it would help. Thanks :)

HW / SW / CW / GW
320 / 305 / 213 / 185   Updated 3-27-11

hollykim
on 8/26/11 7:56 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
You know you can do anything you want to do whether people here or anywhere else think it is a good ting.

The only people *****ally figure into this are you and the PS.

Have you chosen one? cll their office and tell them just what you have told us. Tell them you don't mind paying the consult fee now and later cause the need WILL be different later after you lose 40-60 more pounds,but to get an idea for budgeting now is not a ridiculous idea.

As one who does hve to budget for everything,it might be something I would do myself.

GL

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1124 views