Trainer/help/3yrsout

NUBarb45
on 8/30/11 4:15 am - Belton, TX
Well I broke down last week and hired another personal trainer. The last time I trained was almost 2 yrs ago and I had great results. I really did not want to put out that kind of money but I feel at this point in this journey it is what will be best and get the results I want. I could feel the pounds creeeping back up on the scale and the thought of being obese and unhealthy again scares me to death.
I am working on a few goals. I am a registered nurse and I want to be a wellness nurse, helping people like myself, the morbid obese to become healthy through weight loss surgery or on their own.
One day I hope to be able to quit working for someone else and make this my career.
I am 48 yrs young, feel better than I ever have in life.
God is good, I am so richly blessed. But being blessed means nothing if you do not share your riches.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need support encouragement a shoulder(I shed many tears). I know the stuggle. I am in it with you!!!
Barbara
Lap band 3yrs out March 2008

I am not afraid of tomorrow,
for I have seen yesterday
and I love today......

AnneGG
on 8/30/11 5:13 am
Thanks for your offer of support! And thanks for your willingness to do what you need to.

You will make a great wellness nurse because you will be able to empathize. If you lived closer, I would hire you!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

NUBarb45
on 8/30/11 7:02 am - Belton, TX
AWWWW thanks Ann for the vote of confidence. We all need a little encouragement here and there.
Even though I am far, just reach out if you need.
Barbara

and I love today......

newmerightnow
on 8/30/11 5:39 am - AK
Good for you for wanting to give back. You look great and hard to believe you are 48 years young. I am not a nurse yet, but soon I hope to be. I am in my last semester, then just clinics Crissie

NUBarb45
on 8/30/11 7:06 am - Belton, TX
Hello Crissie
  I found the fountain if youth. EXERCISE. I love and hate it all at the same time. I sit here at my desk on hr away from getting off and dread going to the gym, but once I get started I am an animal, so competitive with myself. LOL
So it's just getting thru those doors.
Good luck with nursing school. I love nursing and it's the only profession I think that you get so many choices of areas you want to work. You are sure to find what fulfills you.

and I love today......

Most Active